So far best interview by anchor with Amrutha

whatsapp

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you pity for me? I have literally 100s of friends. People I share lunch with, work on communal projects, go on hiking. 

how many do you have? I'm betting not even 5, and even they secretly hate you. But its not just you. Modern world has losers like you by the bucketful who think that everybody's life is as horrible as their's is. 

lets see ra @whatsapp .. you writing personal stories about a 21yr old girl who lost her husband is not kasi.. and me calling you a psycho for doing it, is kasi? haha..

what kind of friends do you have, again?

I'm sure I don't have such friends ra. nor do I need to.

Kinda Chuskora Bhay !! Yenta mandi ninu tintukuntaro..Ninu maramani chepdamledu but Polish avu ne thoughts lo lekpothay e DB lo hackers 

ne account epudo hack chesi 10..gutharu tarvatha ne ku  life ke ankitham !! Dont test the sea with both legs...tarvatha ne istam.  Uttermost nukoa pole pettuko radhu how many like or how many hate ani...You know the answer.. ;) Love your guts man antha sigu lekunda brathakdam oka ART you know :) !! 

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

g musuko ra babu. nee kante psycho yevar leru le ikkada

Just now, whatsapp said:

Kinda Chuskora Bhay !! Yenta mandi ninu tintukuntaro..Ninu maramani chepdamledu but Polish avu ne thoughts lo lekpothay e DB lo hackers 

ne account epudo hack chesi 10..gutharu tarvatha ne ku  life ke ankitham !! Dont test the sea with both legs...tarvatha ne istam.  Uttermost nukoa pole pettuko radhu how many like or how many hate ani...You know the answer.. ;) Love your guts man antha sigu lekunda brathakdam oka ART you know :) !! 

hack ...?? em chepthunnav ra? brain dobbindha last ki? em peekuthaaru ani expect chesthunnav?

ee db lo raasey chethha ni samardichey vaallaki undaali ra siggu. naakenduku. I'm awesome.

I support amrutha in what she did except one thing - making that video and putting in social media.

had they just went to some other place and remained silent I doubt if all this sh1t would have happened. but that video was clearly instigating the already enraged and doing it right under their noses in miriyalguda. this is what is called immaturity.

I am sure it was amrutha's idea and pranay had to pay for it.

of course her dad should get max punishment life imprisonment for this brutal killing. 

but questions remains who's main culprit for Pranay's death. is it her father?? its too much to expect for her father to behave humane. casteism and feudal class divide cannot be erased overnight. its been for centuries and the hope is it will slowly recede, but for now it still remains.

this girl need to take blame for trying to be  cinematic and for making pranay believe it will be gr8,heroic to post such videos online openly

Just now, batman2 said:

as long as modi is ruling in Delhi, you are the kukka. we will kick ur balls if u raise ur ugly head

yeah. because you don't have arguments to support your case. or have the patience to hear out people who speak against you.

or live in delusion that I can't crush your balls. live in that la la land.

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

of course her dad should get max punishment life imprisonment for this brutal killing. 

but questions remains who's main culprit for Pranay's death. is it her father?? its too much to expect for her father to behave humane. casteism and feudal class divide cannot be erased overnight. its been for centuries and the hope is it will slowly recede, but for now it still remains.

this girl need to take blame for trying to be  cinematic and for making pranay believe it will be gr8,heroic to post such videos online openly

wtf.. lol. joker.

20 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah. because you don't have arguments to support your case. or have the patience to hear out people who speak against you.

or live in delusion that I can't crush your balls. live in that la la land.

I don't know all that. modi is still the pm. its our time,  your balls are to be crushed for now. try enjoying it 

10 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Go side and play. Nenu nee lathkor posts ki respond bhi avva ra hawle

A pichodi demundhi brother !! li8!! vadu ok Psyhco ...but joke yentante vadu andarini pyscho anukontadu !! :giggle: uttermost kadu Mostlyphsyco ani peru marchandi mods evarnia !! 

• Haha 2