So far best interview by anchor with Amrutha

whatsapp

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Emo ee interview lo aite..... TRS ticket ki ledu andi ante..... Statue matram pettali andi.... Love ki symbol anta...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

TV channels lo " prema kosam prana tyagam chesina pranay"  antunnaru anchors which is insane. TV anchors ki tyagam ante ento teledu kharma. Army vadu telisi border lo chesedi prana tyagam. Option unda ikkada pranay ki evaro champeste how is it tyagam sFun_duh2

I am not supporting a murder though her father needs to be punished. 

2 minutes ago, daddojanam said:

anchor aunty maddelcheru suri chuttam anta

Anchor start chesindhi CARS gurinchi,hosue lenght ala ela ani mana vallu antunaru but once we listen full interview we understand why she asked those questions, Ante akada ala perigindhi how easy it is to survive in this small house chepatam + valla illu gurthu chesthe she can open more ani chepindemo anipinchindi..More or less she asked all the "ODD" quesitons also nicely and make her comfortable to answer those. 

Amrutha papam chikki poyindhi...Inka antha pamper vella In laws cheyaru....The right thing is she should stop saying his brother as her brother !! 

You never know she might need to marry him !! Its too early to give these kind of statements !! 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

TV channels lo " prema kosam prana tyagam chesina pranay"  antunnaru anchors which is insane. TV anchors ki tyagam ante ento teledu kharma. Army vadu telisi border lo chesedi prana tyagam. Option unda ikkada pranay ki evaro champeste how is it tyagam sFun_duh2

I am not supporting a murder though her father needs to be punished. 

Thats WHAT MANY concerned but TVS are looking for TRPS and just projecting him as some "Dev das" or some other....Pranay yem pikadani love ki symbol...Ademo sachipothadani telisi chesukonadu andukey antondhi.....but vadu idi vuhinchi vundadu..nijanga 100% chasthadu ani telisthy chesukontada vadu ani doubt but we dont have answer for that ...so filla rechipothundi Pranay ante Prema ..Prema ante Pranay...Someone needs to open his "Previous" account details. 

4 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Anchor start chesindhi CARS gurinchi,hosue lenght ala ela ani mana vallu antunaru but once we listen full interview we understand why she asked those questions, Ante akada ala perigindhi how easy it is to survive in this small house chepatam + valla illu gurthu chesthe she can open more ani chepindemo anipinchindi..More or less she asked all the "ODD" quesitons also nicely and make her comfortable to answer those. 

Amrutha papam chikki poyindhi...Inka antha pamper vella In laws cheyaru....The right thing is she should stop saying his brother as her brother !! 

You never know she might need to marry him !! Its too early to give these kind of statements !! 

for real ba.. ee anchor maddelacheruvu suryanarayana reddy relatives 

3 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Thats WHAT MANY concerned but TVS are looking for TRPS and just projecting him as some "Dev das" or some other....Pranay yem pikadani love ki symbol...Ademo sachipothadani telisi chesukonadu andukey antondhi.....but vadu idi vuhinchi vundadu..nijanga 100% chasthadu ani telisthy chesukontada vadu ani doubt but we dont have answer for that ...so filla rechipothundi Pranay ante Prema ..Prema ante Pranay...Someone needs to open his "Previous" account details. 

She also told "we never expected my dad would kill him". Threat untundi anukunnam kani champutadu anukoledu ani kuda ide interview lo cheppindi ga. Ento ley its a clear case of immature love. Same with other case nakirella incident. Abbayi was 21 ammayi 18 as per marriage certificate. Financial independence lekunda pelli chesukunte its hard that the relationship would be successful though it can be in some cases.

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

She also told "we never expected my dad would kill him". Threat untundi anukunnam kani champutadu anukoledu ani kuda ide interview lo cheppindi ga. Ento ley its a clear case of immature love. Same with other case nakirella incident. Abbayi was 21 ammayi 18 as per marriage certificate. Financial independence lekunda pelli chesukunte its hard that the relationship would be successful though it can be in some cases.

andaru immature antunnaru. lol.

why is it immature, tell? because that girl thinks pranay can make 1000 crores?? or she liked him giving her bath??

Why can't it be that she's inarticulate, and not immature? may be she just hasn't thought things through before speaking. anybody can make stupid statements in front of a mic. 

See.. society is fcuked up. People have misplaced priorities mostly revolving around money. In a much simpler world, people who are in love will get together, and go on with their lives. When entire society is fcuked up, you guys are concentrating on couple people who paid with their lives for being fcuk ups. Not everybody pays such a huge price for being a fcukup.

In fact, every post that this @whatsapp makes can be tabled under immature and provocative. He seems to get lots of pleasure by painting a very s0rry picture of the society he lives in. He's a fcukup. Should he be killed too?

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

andaru immature antunnaru. lol.

why is it immature, tell? because that girl thinks pranay can make 1000 crores?? or she liked him giving her bath??

Why can't it be that she's inarticulate, and not immature? may be she just hasn't thought things through before speaking. anybody can make stupid statements in front of a mic. 

See.. society is fcuked up. People have misplaced priorities mostly revolving around money. In a much simpler world, people who are in love will get together, and go on with their lives. When entire society is fcuked up, you guys are concentrating on couple people who paid with their lives for being fcuk ups. Not everybody pays such a huge price for being a fcukup.

In fact, every post that this @whatsapp makes can be tabled under immature and provocative. He seems to get lots of pleasure by painting a very s0rry picture of the society he lives in. He's a fcukup. Should he be killed too?

I agree partly with you but i didn't say immatured for what happened but for what she said about future thoughts.  Inka ilane undipota 60 yrs anindi raising kid . I am talking based on her entire video. Some statements are very immatured. Listen to that 1 hr you will understand what i am talking about. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I agree partly with you but i didn't say immatured for what happened but for what she said about future thoughts.  Inka ilane undipota 60 yrs anindi raising kid . I am talking based on her entire video. Some statements are very immatured. Listen to that 1 hr you will understand what i am talking about. 

how were you, when you were 21 yrs old? 

I have no idea of her socio economic background. Personally, I find almost all urban upper middle class kids to be clueless. Even ones that get through IIT/IIM thingie. 21yr old with a clear vision of his/her future is an incredibly rare thing to be.

our culture infantilises them, and they learn the hard way only after they are exposed to the real world.

It doesn't matter what statements she makes. Nothing matters. She'll have to lead her life, and nobody's gonna help her do that.

The only thing that matters is people like @whatsapp not be encouraged to push their psychoism.

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Lets see.. I didn't follow the story at all. But I haven't seen a single thread in this db yet in support of Amrutha. 

whatever your thoughts about Amrutha will make sense in a thread that actually supports her. because its a counter opinion.

In a thread that a psycho like @whatsapp (and others) have started just to feed their need to be provocateurs, you are simply feeding their narrative. And their narrative is disgusting. The kind that scum operate on.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how were you, when you were 21 yrs old? 

I have no idea of her socio economic background. Personally, I find almost all urban upper middle class kids to be clueless. Even ones that get through IIT/IIM thingie. 21yr old with a clear vision of his/her future is an incredibly rare thing to be.

our culture infantilises them, and they learn the hard way only after they are exposed to the real world.

It doesn't matter what statements she makes. Nothing matters. She'll have to lead her life, and nobody's gonna help her do that.

The only thing that matters is people like @whatsapp not be encouraged to push their psychoism.

I wasn't like this for sure and finished masters by that age. I never said she is wrong i felt immatured based on her statements like Vigraham pettali icon of love , nenu pelli chesukokunda ila undipota , govt iche support naku vaddu etc. Practically she need support as she dont even have a degree . She needs to move on and has bright life. 4 years taruvata tane anukuntundi i have bright future and should move on ani. I wish god gives her that mental strength to move on.  Listen to video uttermost u will understand.