So far best interview by anchor with Amrutha

whatsapp

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I agree partly with you but i didn't say immatured for what happened but for what she said about future thoughts.  Inka ilane undipota 60 yrs anindi raising kid . I am talking based on her entire video. Some statements are very immatured. Listen to that 1 hr you will understand what i am talking about. 

Do you realize what narrative @whatsapp and that other idiot @Veeraveera are pushing?

Are you comfortable with it? 

They are not simply making comments on this particular issue. They are feeding a primal desire within them that embraces the worst of all humanity - casteism, feudalism, patriarchy. etc.. 

ofcourse this db is full of such assholes. which is why its silly to engage in serious discussion in this cesspool.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I wasn't like this for sure and finished masters by that age. I never said she is wrong i felt immatured based on her statements like Vigraham pettali icon of love , nenu pelli chesukokunda ila undipota , govt iche support naku vaddu etc. Practically she need support as she dont even have a degree . She needs to move on and has bright life. 4 years taruvata tane anukuntundi i have bright future and should move on ani. I wish god gives her that mental strength to move on.  Listen to video uttermost u will understand. 

Why is she the topic of discussion?

the topic should be what happened to her. Never her. 

anyway, every person who follows standards set by the society (finishing college, getting married) is immature. So this girl failed in following the standards and in addition to it, is immature. I don't think its a big deal.

being immature is like the default normal condition in the world now. eg. this db.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nenu exact ga idhe cheppna in my first ever post on this topic... why is everyone calling her names like immature, idiot, etc... Her mentality and nature (even though I dont judge her as immature at the comfort of my laptop) are never the issue as there are millions of immature idiots walking this planet... its only the fact what happened is the burning point.

calling Amrutha immature is pointless, and may I respectfully add, immature.

mature people don't comment on others they don't personally know, and instead stick to events, and things.

This is not a movie review, for people to ruminate on heroine's characterization as immature.

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Do you realize what narrative @whatsapp and that other idiot @Veeraveera are pushing?

They are not simply making comments on this particular issue. They are feeding a primal desire within them that embraces the worst of all humanity - casteism, feudalism, patriarchy. etc.. 

ofcourse this db is full of such assholes. which is why its silly to engage in serious discussion in this cesspool.

I am not comfortable with it and neither support it but honestly can’t fight guys in this Db endukante next nenu parama butulu titlu tinali and I can’t take them easy . Escapism anukunna yeah I do escape for my peace . 

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

So dear @uttermost ne gurinchi yentha rasina takuve... 

99% ANDARU Yes ante class no ane "NENU" lo allari naresh type okadu vuntadu chudu adhi nuve babai!! Its ok ne love....da english super !! DB antha ass holes...nuvadive Gadidha hole a bad..cow

poyi ne dera lo paduko .....How is yoru child hood gone? feel pity for the workers who are working with you..asalau oka project meeting lo ayina ninu kani meeting pilisthey vadu chachade...Nuvu intha bratheke vunavu ante great kaka..ade ne opnions bayata prampancham lo chepi vundavu chepi vunte ninu 10..gestharu ...But its ok I love your guts uttermost..Ila Virtual prapamcham lo ila vachi ne kasi tirchuko bayata yelagu yemi pikalevu.....Pity for your life :) !! So happy to meet a person like you !! 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nenu exact ga idhe cheppna in my first ever post on this topic... why is everyone calling her names like immature, idiot, etc... Her mentality and nature (even though I dont judge her as immature at the comfort of my laptop) are never the issue as there are millions of immature idiots walking this planet... its only the fact what happened is the burning point.

people like to be gossipy. 

psychos like @Veeraveera exploit it to feed their sociopathy by claiming to be victims in a db where there hasn't been a single thread that took sides with pranay/amruta on this issue, and a 100 threads calling them names.

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

anyway, every person who follows standards set by the society (finishing college, getting married) is immature. So this girl failed in following the standards and in addition to it, is immature. I don't think its a big deal.

being immature is like the default normal condition in the world now. eg. this db.

Immature anindi for that she did or what happened ki kadu but for her mind set that she don’t want to get married and  don’t want support from govt etc though it’s understandable that she is talking in pain. Also  being immature is not a wrong thing . Preti Manishi lo amayakatvam untundi why is it derogatory? 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people like to be gossipy. 

psychos like @Veeraveera exploit it to feed their sociopathy by claiming to be victims in a db where there hasn't been a single thread that took sides with pranay/amruta on this issue, and a 100 threads calling them names.

g musuko ra babu. nee kante psycho yevar leru le ikkada

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

So dear @uttermost ne gurinchi yentha rasina takuve... 

99% ANDARU Yes ante class no ane "NENU" lo allari naresh type okadu vuntadu chudu adhi nuve babai!! Its ok ne love....da english super !! DB antha ass holes...nuvadive Gadidha hole a bad..cow

poyi ne dera lo paduko .....How is yoru child hood gone? feel pity for the workers who are working with you..asalau oka project meeting lo ayina ninu kani meeting pilisthey vadu chachade...Nuvu intha bratheke vunavu ante great kaka..ade ne opnions bayata prampancham lo chepi vundavu chepi vunte ninu 10..gestharu ...But its ok I love your guts uttermost..Ila Virtual prapamcham lo ila vachi ne kasi tirchuko bayata yelagu yemi pikalevu.....Pity for your life :) !! So happy to meet a person like you !! 

you pity for me? I have literally 100s of friends. People I share lunch with, work on communal projects, go on hiking. 

how many do you have? I'm betting not even 5, and even they secretly hate you. But its not just you. Modern world has losers like you by the bucketful who think that everybody's life is as horrible as their's is. 

lets see ra @whatsapp .. you writing personal stories about a 21yr old girl who lost her husband is not kasi.. and me calling you a psycho for doing it, is kasi? haha..

what kind of friends do you have, again?

I'm sure I don't have such friends ra. nor do I need to.

8 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

ila saddi cheppukondi db lo andaru.

that way you can tell yourself that your views are not worth spitting on.

saripodu ani 99% ni kooda nuvvey laaginaav. nenu laaganavasaram le.