So far best interview by anchor with Amrutha

whatsapp

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I wasn't like this for sure and finished masters by that age. I never said she is wrong i felt immatured based on her statements like Vigraham pettali icon of love , nenu pelli chesukokunda ila undipota , govt iche support naku vaddu etc. Practically she need support as she dont even have a degree . She needs to move on and has bright life. 4 years taruvata tane anukuntundi i have bright future and should move on ani. I wish god gives her that mental strength to move on.  Listen to video uttermost u will understand. 

21 yrs ki masters aipoindha needi?

35 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Didnt read it all.. but good for you mate 

Had issues with immaturity trusting people , losing money and all but yeah finishing education early was a good thing.  :)

5 hours ago, whatsapp said:

A pichodi demundhi brother !! li8!! vadu ok Psyhco ...but joke yentante vadu andarini pyscho anukontadu !! :giggle: uttermost kadu Mostlyphsyco ani peru marchandi mods evarnia !! 

@3$%

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

Had issues with immaturity trusting people , losing money and all but yeah finishing education early was a good thing.  :)

so you agree you were immature when you were 21. So what's the point of talking about someone's immaturity whose circumstances put her on TV? She didn't chose to be there. 

13 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

babulu ila money earning lo padi 

prema karuvu aythe ila byta vetukuntaru aada pillalu 

prema naa.. vaadi brathukki adokkati kooda undha? lol.

nee brathuku laaney vaadidhi kooda. prema dhoma emi ledhu. bathuku busstand. unless you make some money to feel that you are worth something. paapam nuvvu.

52 minutes ago, uttermost said:

prema naa.. vaadi brathukki adokkati kooda undha? lol.

nee brathuku laaney vaadidhi kooda. prema dhoma emi ledhu. bathuku busstand. unless you make some money to feel that you are worth something. paapam nuvvu.

oho atnaa 

nenu edo neeku byta telsi natu naa love gurinchi neekem telsu ra tupel raja