Technology you work in and their Pros and Cons

JANASENA

20 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Brahmi 2 1

QA/BA Job ni eththi denguthunnavuga. 50-60 per hr good pay na? Family brathakagalada aa pay thoti? Cutting anni ponu 80k vasthadi. A lot of developer roles atleast 70 nunchi 140 varaku vunnayi. Ye maarumoola chota bikari laaga unte thappa brathakalem. Any man with any self respect will not take up BA/QA jobs. Abbayilu pressure nunchi thappinchukovadam endhi ra naayana.

Ekkada 45$ in hand. Nenu evvadiki cheppukonu.. ee $100 -$160 endo

10 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

endhi vaa BA/PA galla paruvu teesesthunnav??

Mostly sollu joblu man. Unless you work in a top company which pays a lot. At that point you are no longer a qa/ba. Nee job duties anni maaripothayi. Ayina RFE magnets ee jobs anni. 

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Mostly sollu joblu man. Unless you work in a top company which pays a lot. At that point you are no longer a qa/ba. Nee job duties anni maaripothayi. Ayina RFE magnets ee jobs anni. 

true

35 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

good billing ante ento koncham cheppamma....comparision ki baguntadi pfdb_brahmi36.gif?1377272905

> 100$/hr ?

Client gives 140-150 $ per hr adi telusu but ma employer ki anta enduku vastundi? He doesn't get that much and naku kuda radu. I work on 80-20 basis and run per diem for 15$ per hr so i save some money on taxes. 

E thread lo cheptondi nijamo kado teledu kani i have never seen a person who gets 120$ per hr or 160$ per hr to him and not employer  in Java development being on h1b unless they are GC/Citizen and have own company.  

I thought i am working for good billing until i saw these rates . May be i am not and thinking i am. 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Client gives 140-150 $ per hr adi telusu but ma employer ki anta enduku vastundi? He doesn't get that much and naku kuda radu. I work on 80-20 basis and run per diem for 15$ per hr so i save some money on taxes. 

E thread lo cheptondi nijamo kado teledu kani i have never seen a person who gets 120$ per hr or 160$ per hr to him and not employer  in Java development being on h1b unless they are GC/Citizen and have own company.  

I thought i am working for good billing until i saw these rates . May be i am not and thinking i am. 

ala 100's lo okkalu and 100's lo 5 roles untay.......  place and timing of the project matters 

10 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Location matters. Bay area lo 120 vacchina peddha high rate emi kadhu.

6 minutes ago, WHAT said:

ala 100's lo okkalu and 100's lo 5 roles untay.......  place and timing of the project matters 

Employer ki 150$ per hour ravali 120$ to hand for consultant ravalante so client should be paying 200$ an hr to prime vendor. May be this is possible in West coast.

East coast lo ayite 140$ is client rate to prime vendor which is mostly a standard. My rates are based of Mid west and East coast.  

I am talking about java dev rates btw.  I have cousins who are managers and uncle who owns a consultancy so i am assuming i am aware of market rates.  Not sure if i am missing something as these rates shocked me. 

Working India

tech : Embedded systems 

programing C language 

linux Applocation programming 

device drivers development

RTOS ,embedded linux , board bringup

Pros: lots of oppurtunites to work with industry giants if you know in and out of OS

Cons : competition ekkuva for experienced and saturation ayipothundhi job role

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Working India

programing C language 

Pros: lots of oppurtunites to work with industry giants if you know in and out of OS

Uncle ee tech ina ee role experienced saturated ina valla future entatantav

20 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Working India

programing C language 

Embedded lo kuda na ?

minimum 100$ lendi dont work folks in east coast area bay area aithe try for 200$ per hour

opt pappas and porragale making 70 to 80$ per hour salesforce architects and devops engineers anta 

3 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

minimum 100$ lendi dont work folks in east coast area bay area aithe try for 200$ per hour

opt pappas and porragale making 70 to 80$ per hour salesforce architects and devops engineers anta 

*=: