Technology you work in and their Pros and Cons

JANASENA

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I agree with this rate. Naku ardham kavatle how they are making 150$ an hr (hand ki) or for employer in east coast. 

Just now, JANASENA said:

fake ani cheppanu ga. 

rajas and ranis meeru fake anukunte saripodu

COME TO REALITY

Nenu matladutondi Java development ki man.

jawa ki kuda east coast lo 80 to 100$ offer sestunaru 

try judge group and get AWS certification

and put 12 years resume

1 minute ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

jawa ki kuda east coast lo 80 to 100$ offer sestunaru 

try judge group and get AWS certification

and put 12 years resume

I already have 5 certifications including AWS  and getting that rate to employer from 4 years. I was talking about 150$ to hand here. 

Just now, Amrita said:

I already have 5 certifications including AWS  and get that rate. I was talking about 150$ to hand here. 

i had seen profiles where people getting 215k to 250k in california area

14 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

fake ani cheppanu ga. Good if them if they are earning $150/ hr. attention seeking fellas anthey 

85-100$ per hr to employer vastundi @JANASENA senior java lead developer/ sr developer ki in east/mid west. Na rates ave and i self market my resume and don't compromise for rates or take interviews if it is less. Nenu wait chesta 2-3 weeks but low rate ki vellanu. E rates ki easy ga nenu raledu my first internship was for 18$ per hr and my 1st job was for 27$ to employer. 150$ to employer in east coast is unbelievable anyway. 

85-100$ per hr to employer vastundi @JANASENA senior java lead developer/ sr developer ki in east/mid west. Na rates ave and i self market my resume and don't compromise for rates or take interviews if it is less. Nenu wait chesta 2-3 weeks but low rate ki vellanu. E rates ki easy ga nenu raledu my first internship was for 18$ per hr and my 1st job was for 27$ to employer. 150$ to employer in east coast is unbelievable anyway. 

*=:yourock

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

$150/ hr rates nenu ekkuva SAP side vinevadini. ippudu avi kooda taggipoyay!