***** TG elections on Dec-7******

Android_Halwa

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

10 days to go ..... headlines news emi vastahledhu .... congress vallu gimmicks cheyali kadha enka start cheyaledhu enti oppsotion lo undi 

Already vanteru pratap started kada, kcr nunchi praanahani undi ani

7 minutes ago, raithu_biddda said:

Trs at full swing going to get 80 plus seats alone congress 18 to 21 tdp 0 to 1 max 

Telangana Election Opinion Poll: Congress-TDP alliance predicted to Telangana from KCR-led TRS

Assembly Elections 2018

Updated Nov 26, 2018 | 18:49 IST | Kamna Arora

Opinion Poll for Telangana Assembly Election 2018: The K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR)-led TRS had won 63 of the 119 Assembly seats in Telangana Legislative Assembly Elections 2014.

Telangana election opinion poll
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party leader N Chandrababu Naidu with Congress chief Rahul Gandhi  |  Photo Credit: PTI

Hyderabad: The stage is set for elections to the 119-member Telangana Assembly. The voting will take place in a single phase on December 7, while counting will be held on December 11. As the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chose to go in for early elections, the Assembly was dissolved on September 6, eight months ahead of the date that its term was to expire on.

The TRS will contest from all the 119 constituencies up for grabs all alone, while the Congress is leading 'Mahakutami' (grand alliance) of opposition parties. Besides Congress, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) and Communist Party of India (CPI) comprise the 'Mahakutami'. The Bharatiya Janata Party has not joined hands with any party for the polls.

In the Telangana Assembly Elections 2014, the above-mentioned parties had contested the polls on their own. The K Chandrashekar Rao, or KCR-led TRS had won 63 of the 119 Assembly seats in Telangana Legislative Assembly Elections which took place in 2014. The TJS had, however, did not exist at that time.

In 2014, the TDP had won 15 Assembly seats, out of which 12 were from Greater Hyderabad.

As per the guidelines issued by the Election Commission, exit polls are not allowed between November 12 and December 7. However, a CVoter survey has shown that the Congress-TDP alliance will show the door to the ruling TRS.

As per the survey, the TRS is likely to win only 42 seats, while the Congress-led grand alliance will grab 64 seats. The survey further predicts the BJP’s number of winning seats at four, while the others are likely to grab nine seats.

The total number of voters in Telangana is 2,80,64,680, including 7,46,077 new voters. A total of 1,824 candidates are in the fray for the December 7 polls.

Making Me CM Solution To Unemployment Problem: Akbaruddin Owaisi

TELANGANA POLITICS 

Hyderabad: All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader and the party's sitting candidate from Chandrayangutta for the upcoming election Akbaruddin Owaisi made a sensational comment on his political ambitions. "If I am made the Chief Minister of Telangana, I will show how to create jobs for the unemployed," he said in an election rally in his constituency.

Explaining the limited resources he has in his capacity as an MLA, Akbaruddin said it was the responsibility of the Chief Minister and the Prime Minister to provide employment opportunities. My role is restricted to maintaining the civic amenities and resolving public issues in the constituency, he added.

"People ask me about the lack of jobs. If I have to create jobs, I can if I am made the Chief Minister. Make me the Chief Minister," he said to a roaring crowd at the meeting.

Akbaruddin, a four time MLA, is contesting from Chandrayangutta, considered an MIM stronghold. Apart from the seven constituencies it had won in 2014, the MIM is seen to have an outside chance in Rajendranagar constituency from the ones in the twin cities, where it commands a good following .

Embedded video

Akbaruddin Owaisi: Whether it was Chandra Babu, Rajasekhar Reddy, Rosaiah,Kiran Kumar Reddy or KCR, every CM knelt before me, listened to me, I can throne or dethrone CMs per my Whims and fancies! I am unheralded King!!

28 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Making Me CM Solution To Unemployment Problem: Akbaruddin Owaisi

TELANGANA POLITICS 

Hyderabad: All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader and the party's sitting candidate from Chandrayangutta for the upcoming election Akbaruddin Owaisi made a sensational comment on his political ambitions. "If I am made the Chief Minister of Telangana, I will show how to create jobs for the unemployed," he said in an election rally in his constituency.

Explaining the limited resources he has in his capacity as an MLA, Akbaruddin said it was the responsibility of the Chief Minister and the Prime Minister to provide employment opportunities. My role is restricted to maintaining the civic amenities and resolving public issues in the constituency, he added.

"People ask me about the lack of jobs. If I have to create jobs, I can if I am made the Chief Minister. Make me the Chief Minister," he said to a roaring crowd at the meeting.

Akbaruddin, a four time MLA, is contesting from Chandrayangutta, considered an MIM stronghold. Apart from the seven constituencies it had won in 2014, the MIM is seen to have an outside chance in Rajendranagar constituency from the ones in the twin cities, where it commands a good following .

Embedded video

Akbaruddin Owaisi: Whether it was Chandra Babu, Rajasekhar Reddy, Rosaiah,Kiran Kumar Reddy or KCR, every CM knelt before me, listened to me, I can throne or dethrone CMs per my Whims and fancies! I am unheralded King!!

Great candidate, will be the CM of old city.

Yes, lets make Akbaruddoin as CM of Telangana...

okasari vellani CM chesthe telustadi...mazaak aipoindi okkokadiki...

vellani CM chesthe, motham treason cases vellamida ne pedtaru

On 11/25/2018 at 2:30 AM, tom bhayya said:

Ya chusam ga dhora ramoji film city ni dunnestha, n convention center ni close chepistha, padmalaya studios ni theesesukumtam ani ippudu emo vaati gurinchi matladakunda calm ayyadu. Vote for note case lo nakka ni evaru kapadaleru annadu cut chesthey emaindhi? Nakka ainaa dhora ainaa andharu dhongaley janaaley vps

drugs case kuda bro...asala drugs lo involve aina vallani how can they leave asala..whole case 1 week show anthe nothing happened....