***** TG elections on Dec-7******

Android_Halwa

I have been telling muslims are clearly with TRS, look at the old city seats..even without any campaign they are projected to be next to MIM in almost all of the MIM winning seats. Akbar gadu TRS ni target chesinappude ardamu ayindi

22 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I have been telling muslims are clearly with TRS, look at the old city seats..even without any campaign they are projected to be next to MIM in almost all of the MIM winning seats. Akbar gadu TRS ni target chesinappude ardamu ayindi

Ninna Asaduddin press petti official call given to muslim voters ki.

”I want to see KCR garu as CM of Telangana again” ani.

42 minutes ago, reality said:

Ninna Asaduddin press petti official call given to muslim voters ki.

”I want to see KCR garu as CM of Telangana again” ani.

I am talking about in MIM constituencies and an indication outside whom they are going to vote, why would he tell to vote for TRS in his constituencies. Even in GHMC elections TRS came second in 43/44 old city municipalities 

57 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Muslims lo kuda various groups vunnai...AIMIM twin cities varaku damn powerful authority for muslims but other jamaat's vella authority tho veltaru ani aithe anukovatledu....

this has never happened earlier, alwasy with congress but this time chudali allah k ebande etu potaro

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Muslims lo kuda various groups vunnai...AIMIM twin cities varaku damn powerful authority for muslims but other jamaat's vella authority tho veltaru ani aithe anukovatledu....

this has never happened earlier, alwasy with congress but this time chudali allah k ebande etu potaro

bhainsa mehbbobnagar nirmal nizamabad lo mim vallu cheppindhi chetsharu akada muslims...

aaa KTR  speeches susinaa konni,  vadu personal gaa target sesthunnadee ganii, punch dialogues thoo, vadem sesaduu like revanth laaaa, vasthee em chesthaduu vasthee aneedhii ledhu.   adhi minues yee, i never expect from him

40 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

My point was even without campaigning TRS is getting more votes on a namesake contest/attempt than the primary opposition against MIM. That means in general essence TRS gained a lot of their support, it was evident from GHMC elections and now if this happens Congress essentialy have had lost their minority vote bank