old office colleague ki cardiac arrest anta

nuzvid_mamidikaya

He is just 31. Charlotte lo Bank of america lo pani chestadu. inka emayindho news telidhu. His name is Pavan Kaluvakuri. Hope he will come out safely. I ma shocked that this happened to him as he is one of the fittest guys I've known.

i read somewhere...entha fit ga unna.. sometimes heart malfunctions  .... one of my colleague kuda same..30 years.... marriage ayyi 6 months kuda kale...sudden ga padipoyadu.... hospital velle lope poyadu 

3 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

He is just 31. Charlotte lo Bank of america lo pani chestadu. inka emayindho news telidhu. His name is Pavan Kaluvakuri. Hope he will come out safely. I ma shocked that this happened to him as he is one of the fittest guys I've known.

happens bro..

7 minutes ago, Run said:

i read somewhere...entha fit ga unna.. sometimes heart malfunctions  ...RIP......... one of my colleague kuda same..30 years.... marriage ayyi 6 months kuda kale...sudden ga padipoyadu.... hospital velle lope poyadu 

i believe it all drags down to genetics(correct me if I am wrong...)

23 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

Genetics and ancestoral relationship untadi in most cases where these happen 

23 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

konni rare cases untayi..emi cheyylemu...

but normal ppl..healthy food thintu...workout chesthe maximum avoid cheyyocchu or else postpone cheyyoochu

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

i believe it all drags down to genetics(correct me if I am wrong...)

genetics or hereditary corresponds to just 3%, 97% depends on epigenetics.. which means food, lifestyle and other habits

its some dumb medical doctors who just says genetics. which has been proved wrong in many studies 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

happens bro..

Extreme conditions heat and clod lo heavy work cheyakudadu, need to take breaks and lift liitle not heavy loads.. body/heart reacts differently in such temperature even  without you noticing it.

heart and brain work in their own modes.. communication happen between brain and heart through vagus nerve...excessive stress can stop the signaling between brain and heart

dont focus too much that you are not even aware of the stress.. take a break and relax and get back

how to handle stress will be the biggest wealth in near future

read about vagus nerve stimulation to keep the heart and brain in harmony

sanka nakakamundu chesedi

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099099/

Sanka nakipoyaka chesedi

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/vagus-nerve-stimulation/about/pac-20384565

for some idiots, hinduism is all superstitions.. above example is scientific proof of OM chanting and well being

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

endo baa ee IT life tho m gudisipotondi health