old office colleague ki cardiac arrest anta

nuzvid_mamidikaya

15 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

He is just 31. Charlotte lo Bank of america lo pani chestadu. inka emayindho news telidhu. His name is Pavan Kaluvakuri. Hope he will come out safely. I ma shocked that this happened to him as he is one of the fittest guys I've known.

Bro office stress aa..leka entidi asal actual problem..emina telsinda bro..feeling so sad about his family..may his family gets strength from God.#$1

9 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

supplements emaina vadi untaadu.. some of the creatine/other supplements exert lot of liver toxicity triggering other side effects of low heart rate

could be ... if you take preworkout containing DMAA  (1,3-dimethylamylamine) synthetic stimulant which gives great energy...it can cause.. based on the cases reported ... it is banned.. but you can still get it ....

i use pre workout without DMMA.. but i use only one a week on a leg day

Cardiac arrest in a 21-year-old man after ingestion of 1,3-DMAA-containing workout supplement.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24878759

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

He is just 31. Charlotte lo Bank of america lo pani chestadu. inka emayindho news telidhu. His name is Pavan Kaluvakuri. Hope he will come out safely. I ma shocked that this happened to him as he is one of the fittest guys I've known.

it's not about being fit from outside brother.. there could be many reasons but the most prominent is cholesterol.

some people look very slim from outside but LDL levels are high.. very risky

• Upvote 1

Just now, InSearch said:

it's not about being fit from outside brother.. there could be many reasons but the most prominent is cholesterol.

some people look very slim from outside but LDL levels are high.. very risky

also.. bayata entha strong and fit unna.. if you are not mentally fit and can't handle stress..its possible

26 minutes ago, Run said:

could be ... if you take preworkout containing DMAA  (1,3-dimethylamylamine) synthetic stimulant which gives great energy...it can cause.. based on the cases reported ... it is banned.. but you can still get it ....

Cardiac arrest in a 21-year-old man after ingestion of 1,3-DMAA-containing workout supplement.

Most of the supplements have unapproved drugs in them. It is not even funny how many side effects these protein powders have. Some cause impotency, change heart rhythm, insomnia, change sperm count, motility and morphology. Body penchangane saripodu other aspects also need to be taken into account. 

36 minutes ago, Run said:

Gp......ma paatha roomate gadu full vaadutunde supplements...daily 3hrs gym lone untad....full body building chesad but he does not have fitness at all...cricket adetapudu he cant even run...

building stamina is more important than building muscles using supplements

running, swimming, brisk walking are the best exercises that improves the overall health of individual

Note - ammayala kosam kandalu penchakkarledu.. vallemi penchadam ledu kada silent_I1 life lo reciprocity chaala important

42 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

running, swimming, brisk walking are the best exercises that improves the overall health of individual

Note - ammayala kosam kandalu penchakkarledu.. vallemi penchadam ledu kada silent_I1 life lo reciprocity chaala important

+1000 Very valid Point to b noted

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

manollu gym lo kandalu penchi fit ani feel avuthu vuntaaru. but stamina is more important as you mentioned. 

16 minutes ago, snoww said:

manollu gym lo kandalu penchi fit ani feel avuthu vuntaaru. but stamina is more important as you mentioned. 

Agree. Activities like swimming or running chukkalu choopisthayi. India lo 50 meter swimming pools untayi, Vatillo 25 laps kodithe great. You will end up with 10% fat in no time.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Agree. Activities like swimming or running chukkalu choopisthayi. 

45+ daatina ee matured american males dont focus on gym but work on running/swimming the most.. reason is they are natural and beneficial for the body.. just muscles is not enough,  agility is the key,  6 pack veta lo pichal pack chesukokakndi braces_1