Swami saranam!!!

coca-cola

4 minutes ago, coca-cola said:

When I visited as a kanne swamy to sabarimala I felt most peace in it's  forest area rather than in Temple I don't have any glimpse or view of the idol in my brain at least to recollect. Forest air lo matram edho magic for almost 1 year or 2 I don't even got running nose... however peddapadam naa body Loni fluids mothhani drain chesindhi so got refills with new renwed energy kavochemoo

Good to know . 

21 minutes ago, coca-cola said:

I am also asking the same sense tho alochinchandi periods unna women impure ani cheppe god ee kadu it's noway different to Muslims ladies meedha restrictions lekkane anipisthundhi for me..... anyway difference of opinion always exists so kudos to your opinion as well at least you're having or taking some stance on your logic

sarigga chadavaledu anukunta, eee god, rules ivanni nammithene bhakthi ante, so ivi namminapudu rules ni gouravinchaali, rules gauravinchanapudu bhakthi elaa untundi? rules devudu pettada ani adagachu, akkada unna raathi bommanu devudu ani manaku aaa devude vachi cheppaledu ga? manaku aa rathi bomma devudu ani , aa bommaku chuttu unde protocol idi ani evaro cheppaaru, manam first point maathrame follow ayyi, rules unna point ni maathram follow avvam ante kudaradu. every establishment has its own system of working, as long as it doesn't significantly affect the human kind it is not a big deal.

oka vela idey rule ye hospital lono, travel lono pettunte I would have voice against it, practice of Sati was also propagated in earlier days as dharma but it has to do with the lives of people I support banning it. But entry into selective temples because of their rules is no such a big deal to debate so much. More than devotion I see the propaganda to dismantle age old tradition of this land. Not sure whom will it benefit and how, but this doesn't seem fair at all. It has nothing to do with personal freedom. 

8 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

sarigga chadavaledu anukunta, eee god, rules ivanni nammithene bhakthi ante, so ivi namminapudu rules ni gouravinchaali, rules gauravinchanapudu bhakthi elaa untundi? rules devudu pettada ani adagachu, akkada unna raathi bommanu devudu ani manaku aaa devude vachi cheppaledu ga? manaku aa rathi bomma devudu ani , aa bommaku chuttu unde protocol idi ani evaro cheppaaru, manam first point maathrame follow ayyi, rules unna point ni maathram follow avvam ante kudaradu. every establishment has its own system of working, as long as it doesn't significantly affect the human kind it is not a big deal.

oka vela idey rule ye hospital lono, travel lono pettunte I would have voice against it, practice of Sati was also propagated in earlier days as dharma but it has to do with the lives of people I support banning it. But entry into selective temples because of their rules is no such a big deal to debate so much. More than devotion I see the propaganda to dismantle age old tradition of this land. Not sure whom will it benefit and how, but this doesn't seem fair at all. It has nothing to do with personal freedom. 

Sati also human made rule ani Na feeling . Men to women ratio might have less . Husband pote men might have exploit women and tana life with multiple men and her kid not knowing father prostitution laga ayyedi emo Anduke they implemented sati though that’s out right brutal and I don’t support it . But if we think back in days vallu Enta conservative and maybe that times ki it made sense . Later outdated annaru it was banned which is for good . People are not dumb everything must have reasons . Manaku teledu ani wrong analem kada ? They might have been right for society in those days . 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Sati also human made rule ani Na feeling . Men to women ratio might have less . Husband pote men might have exploit women and tana life with multiple men and her kid not knowing father prostitution laga ayyedi emo Anduke they implemented sati though that’s out right brutal and I don’t support it . But if we think back in days vallu Enta conservative and maybe that times ki it made sense . Later outdated annaru it was banned which is for good . People are not dumb everything must have reasons . Manaku teledu ani wrong analem kada ? They might have been right for society in those days . 

They might right those days aa...vaamo appudu thappe ippudu thappe.

40 minutes ago, coca-cola said:

They might right those days aa...vaamo appudu thappe ippudu thappe.

Might be annanu and I even said brutal and change was good. Don’t jump into judgement and conclusions  . Prostitute laga batakadam kanna Chave better anukunevallu a days lo . DOnt think with current mindset . Even last generation lo rape cheste vedhava Ayina they got married or committed suicide . Eppudu evadu suicide chesukodu . At that times for that conversative society current thinking or acceptance ledu . Also e thinking you can’t go back and apply in past . 

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Might be annanu and I even said brutal and change was good. Don’t jump into judgement and conclusions  . Prostitute laga batakadam kanna Chave better anukunevallu a days lo . DOnt think with current mindset . Even last generation lo rape cheste vedhava Ayina they got married or committed suicide . Eppudu evadu suicide chesukodu . At that times for that conversative society current thinking or acceptance ledu . Also e thinking you can’t go back and apply in past . 

1. periods lo vunna woman, mee amma, akka, chelli, vadina aithe alage duram pedathara?

2. Balaji, hanuman(never married), saibaba(never married), jesus(never married), shiva, vishnu, villanu matram women of all ages pujinchavachchu gani ayyappa ni matram pujinchakudadu? e devullu intha hinamai poyara?

3. AIDS, CANCER, TB, DENGUE, ivi kakundaq chala contagious rogalu vunna men matram ayyappa worship ki vellochcha?

4. rapists, kamists, criminals, corrupts, perverts - all men can visit the temple but not women?

inka chala vunnai gani ippatiki idi chalu.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

1. periods lo vunna woman, mee amma, akka, chelli, vadina aithe alage duram pedathara?

2. Balaji, hanuman(never married), saibaba(never married), jesus(never married), shiva, vishnu, villanu matram women of all ages pujinchavachchu gani ayyappa ni matram pujinchakudadu? e devullu intha hinamai poyara?

3. AIDS, CANCER, TB, DENGUE, ivi kakundaq chala contagious rogalu vunna men matram ayyappa worship ki vellochcha?

4. rapists, kamists, criminals, corrupts, perverts - all men can visit the temple but not women?

Ok 

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Periods vache women vellakudadu anduke a age group weren’t allowed . Ekkada kalustundo ani vallani allow cheyaledu .  Mature kani kids  and monopause ayipoyina old women are allowed . 

menopause 

nice to see this comment coming from you 👍

7 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

bhakthi tho kannaa balupu tho pothunnaaru anduke back meedha naalugu mingi venakki pampisthunnaru, andhra nuchi kooda oka aunty vellidanta. 

asalu temple rules paatinchakunda veellu bhakthulu ani elaa cheppukuntaaru? oka devudi meedha bhakthi unnapudu aa devudi aacharam meeda nammakam kooda undaali ga? mari nammakam unnapudu ilaa ego satisfaction kosam egesukoni velladam entha varaku correct?

eeroju okarthiki lopalaki vellaali anipisthundi, inko daaaniki lopala bumshik kooda chesukovali anipisthundi, anni chotla freedom ivvalem gaa.

ilaa velle vaallalo prabhuvu biddalu ekkuva ga untaaru ani naa doubt. 

SC has lost its mind in treating this case as discrimination.. saem grounds lo women will ask the 18 steps to be reduced to 3 steps.. will those melords do that too

i think this will be bigger issue than Jalikattu.. Modi has to find a way out or else..he is going to see the wrath of Ayyappa

Congress ee situation lo unte.. they would have done everything including suspending the judge who gave the judgement, rule cheyalante guts undaali.. Modi gaaniki secular bhootam pattindi.. Hindus 10ga pedite kaani ardham kaadu

19 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

SC has lost its mind in treating this case as discrimination.. saem grounds lo women will ask the 18 steps to be reduced to 3 steps.. will those melords do that too

i think this will be bigger issue than Jalikattu.. Modi has to find a way out or else..he is going to see the wrath of Ayyappa

Congress ee situation lo unte.. they would have done everything including suspending the judge who gave the judgement, rule cheyalante guts undaali.. Modi gaaniki secular bhootam pattindi.. Hindus 10ga pedite kaani ardham kaadu

Asalu why should girls not visit Ayyappa? What is the reason?

1 hour ago, Yaman02 said:

+mosque