H4 ead gone petesaru

andrafun

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I see . 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is only a proposal now...plan to implement for 2019.

Ledu idi recent stake holder meeting lo kooda USCIS clarified. There will be no random lottery from next year. Employers have to preregister and lottery will be based on merit and salary ni.. 2019 nunchi idi 100% implemented. Already HP ki icharu contract ee system rayataniki. They are in the final phase of testing this system now. By 2019 March it will be 100% functional.

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ledu idi recent stake holder meeting lo kooda USCIS clarified. There will be no random lottery from next year. Employers have to preregister and lottery will be based on merit and salary ni.. 2019 nunchi idi 100% implemented. Already HP ki icharu contract ee system rayataniki. They are in the final phase of testing this system now. By 2019 March it will be 100% functional.

Code rasedhi malli maname ga HP ante

16 minutes ago, ArjunPrasad said:

waste.. go back to grocery store cash job %$#$

18 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

I have extension now ... eppudu h4 ead apply cheyala odda ... thoughts please 

try cheyeee .. we don't know final rules...  

11 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Idi Trump eppati nuncho push chestunnadu merit based rather than random lottery ani. I don't think it will apply to extensions. Once you get a H1 there is no need for a lotttery. how to conduct the lottery anedi it is in USCIS' hands so they can follow any procedure they want..

From what I heard preference category will be based on educational qualification and salary. Salary will be adjusted based on the cost of living of the area. Like 160 ki in bay area will be treated as 100k in Dallas or Atlanta. So they will have tables to adjust the salary to a common number based on COL tables.

Cool. Thanks !

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...

countdown start aithe...

uncles andaru east facing homes koni rates penchesaru...

ipudu avanni govinda...

It would cast financial burden on the families but ...wake up.!! its Trump's america.

East facing or any facing houses rates taggiyyataniki government sandhistundi konni baanaalu Jan lo.. wait and watch the fun...

Primary homes kakunda migithavanni burden ga marabothunnay... and housing market is going to go down 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

East facing or any facing houses rates taggiyyataniki government sandhistundi konni baanaalu Jan lo.. wait and watch the fun...

Primary homes kakunda migithavanni burden ga marabothunnay... and housing market is going to go down 

real gaa na? enduku? naaku nijanga teleedu. 

1 hour ago, Bitcoin_Baba said:

299. Removing H-4 Dependent Spouses From the Class of Aliens Eligible for Employment Authorization

Regulatory Plan: This entry is Seq. No. 67 in part II of this issue of the Federal Register.

RIN: 1615-AC15

What does that mean ? Teesesinatte na inkoka 2 years aagala? Enti paristhithi..

Monnane maa office la kathi lanti H4 aunty job ekkindi.. naa pani compete ayye daka aunty untada office la or nen edaina sponsor chesi break ivvala separate ga?

@Android__Halwa

Can you give me the link to see below 

Regulatory Plan: This entry is Seq. No. 67 in part II of this issue of the Federal 

Regulatory Plan: This entry is Seq. No. 63 in part II of this issue of the Federal Register.

Just now, Sandy_USA said:

Can you give me the link to see below 

Regulatory Plan: This entry is Seq. No. 67 in part II of this issue of the Federal 

Regulatory Plan: This entry is Seq. No. 63 in part II of this issue of the Federal Register.

no