Twitter CEO-Jack Dorsey accused of spreading hate against India's Jews- The Brahmins

LuciferMorningStar

1 hour ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

they show their hate in action...u r just showing by words

No big difference

talk to nazi or a RW lunatic first, and come tell me. 

No action. Just with words.

It'll be the experience of your life.

I've talked to scores and scores of Nazis, including a few Indian brahmins who talk like Nazis.

2 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

dappu batch em choopinchi padesaaru

twitter  office had this group meeting to discuss on how hate from Hindu RW is allowed to pass through, because the casteist slurs they use are not considered racist, while dalits with strong political opinions are often banned by twitter.

The photo is an extension of that meeting, it seems.

personally, I think its bullshit that a bunch of people go around petitioning a company to have fair use laws.

Its impossible to fight Hindu RW in India. It was hard during Congress rule, its impossible now. But some people seem to prefer that route. Naive people.

Hindu RW won't be Hindu RW if they had any morality or shame. Its obvious no? this db is perfect example.

2 hours ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

they show their hate in action...u r just showing by words

No big difference

I've signed up to nazi forums just to joust with them.

I'm pretty sure none of you can last even a day with them.

when I say Nazis, not the morons who walk with confederate flags, but some really sharp closet nazis, who show their nazism only on the internet. ofcourse with Trump, they are more brazen now. back in 2008, they were simply 'expressing' themselves in colorful language what they thought of Obama.

and I was a Ron Paul homie. so basically I was in lockstep with everything they said, except the racism part.

basically, I was like you are now. naive to believe that racists and anti racists were the same. trouble mongers.

now I realise that troubling racists/ and quasi racists (like in this db) is indeed a noble thing.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

talk to nazi or a RW lunatic first, and come tell me. 

No action. Just with words.

It'll be the experience of your life.

I've talked to scores and scores of Nazis, including a few Indian brahmins who talk like Nazis.

How Brahs talk like Nazis when they're Victims man?? Dude u have a problem....introspect please....

7 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

How Brahs talk like Nazis when they're Victims man?? Dude u have a problem....introspect please....

haha.. in which alternate universe are brahmins victims? lol.

brahmins (some educated and sophisticated nazi type brahmins) talk about muslims the way nazis talked about jews.

if you don't see it, you must be a brahmin, or be blind.

the victims in India are muslims. not brahmins - not even close.

13 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

how many brahmins are in the central govt?

how many jews were there in the nazi govt in germany?

haha.. you make zero sense.

the topic wasn't even brahmins, but brahminism, but you insist it must be brahmins.

stop whining, okay.brahminism is an evil that must be rooted out of india.

it doesn't mean brahmins are evil. They can easily stop calling themselves brahmins tomorrow, and call themselves by their caste.

the word brahminism something else entirely, and not brahmins, as they call themselves today.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. in which alternate universe are brahmins victims? lol.

brahmins (some educated and sophisticated nazi type brahmins) talk about muslims the way nazis talked about jews. 

if you don't see it, you must be a brahmin, or be blind.

the victims in India are muslims. not brahmins - not even close.

Dude Muslims are former rulers lol How can they be victims here? Same reason why they're not given SC/ST type reservation by the Constitution.

Muslims are whole different people they're winners where ever they are.....Look @ Saudi's They're F**ing rich

They equally reciprocate trash talk...how ever what ever right wing lunatics are doing such as lynching that I condemn

u were told bad things about some 5% of people & u simply believed it. That's what Nazis do they tell bad about the Jews...

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how many brahmins are in the central govt?

how many jews were there in the nazi govt in germany?

haha.. you make zero sense.

the topic wasn't even brahmins, but brahminism, but you insist it must be brahmins.

stop whining, okay.brahminism is an evil that must be rooted out of india.

it doesn't mean brahmins are evil. They can easily stop calling themselves brahmins tomorrow, and call themselves by their caste.

the word brahminism something else entirely, and not brahmins, as they call themselves today.

Jews & Brahmins are successful academically... starting from CV Raman the first Asian ever  to receive a Nobel Prize, his relative Subramaniam Chandrasekhar another Nobel winner. Success is the reason why both were persecuted...Jews & Brahmins are victims of propaganda... Don't incite hate ok?

Inciting hate caused Pittsburgh synagogue shooting...don't do the same.

I'm not saying others are not successful...you're successful too in ur business.

9 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Dude Muslims are former rulers lol How can they be victims here? Same reason why they're not given SC/ST type reservation by the Constitution.

Muslims are whole different people they're winners where ever they are.....Look @ Saudi's They're F**ing rich

They equally reciprocate trash talk...how ever what ever right wing lunatics are doing such as lynching that I condemn

u were told bad things about some 5% of people & u simply believed it. That's what Nazis do they tell bad about the Jews...

SC/ST reservation is the result of a compromise in the poona pact. The alternative was separate electorates for dalits - with their own govt, own ministries, etc. Muslims got it, and it paved the way to creation of pakistan.

muslims are the poorest group in India today. That's the definition of being victimized by the system, not some big shot CEO holding up a sign, out of courtesy to his visitors.

nobody is lynching brahmins anywhere in India. On the other hand, muslims are being lynched all across India. but you want to focus only on imagined atrocities on brahmins.

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

who's victimizing brahmins?

first of all nuvvu oka turkodivi kadhaa neeku enduku raa evi anninu.. ??

ee roju Camel cola koddiga ekkuvayyindha enti ?? :giggle:

e6q4id.jpg

9 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Jews & Brahmins are successful academically... starting from CV Raman the first Asian ever  to receive a Nobel Prize, his relative Subramaniam Chandrasekhar another Nobel winner. Success is the reason why both were persecuted...Jews & Brahmins are victims of propaganda... Don't incite hate ok?

Inciting hate caused Pittsburgh synagogue shooting...don't do the same.

I'm not saying others are not successful...you're successful too in ur business.

lol. its the brahmins who incite hatred. eg. Vajpayee biggest hate monger.

first talk about muslims who are currently killed by hate. then you can talk about imagined atrocities against brahmins, who got their sacred rope cut.