Twitter CEO-Jack Dorsey accused of spreading hate against India's Jews- The Brahmins

LuciferMorningStar

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. its the brahmins who incite hatred. eg. Vajpayee biggest hate monger.

first talk about muslims who are currently killed by hate. then you can talk about imagined atrocities against brahmins, who got their sacred rope cut. 

see ur ISIS r also muslims naa they follow true version of Islam ( at least according to them) naa then see the amount of violence they do..

SC/ST reservation is the result of a compromise in the poona pact. The alternative was separate electorates for dalits - with their own govt, own ministries, etc. Muslims got it, and it paved the way to creation of pakistan.

muslims are the poorest group in India today. That's the definition of being victimized by the system, not some big shot CEO holding up a sign, out of courtesy to his visitors.

nobody is lynching brahmins anywhere in India. On the other hand, muslims are being lynched all across India. but you want to focus only on imagined atrocities on brahmins.

nobody is lynching brahmins anywhere in India---no not right now...

"not some big shot CEO holding up a sign, out of courtesy to his visitors." Out of courtesy enti nee bondha.... hate propagate cheindi kaka daniki oka apology kuda ledu...nu Louis Farrakhan kantey worst unnav ga

muslims are being lynched all across India- I mentioned in my previous reply that I condemn this but if u choose to ignore that I condemned this it's up to u

12 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Jews & Brahmins are successful academically... starting from CV Raman the first Asian ever  to receive a Nobel Prize, his relative Subramaniam Chandrasekhar another Nobel winner. Success is the reason why both were persecuted...Jews & Brahmins are victims of propaganda... Don't incite hate ok?

Inciting hate caused Pittsburgh synagogue shooting...don't do the same.

I'm not saying others are not successful...you're successful too in ur business.

don't compare jews to brahmins dude.

jews suffered real holocaust. brahmins have aided british in India to suppress other people.

brahmins have looted india, along with other uppercaste for centuries, or even millenia.

some of them even became muslims, just for power.

Just now, LuciferMorningStar said:

"not some big shot CEO holding up a sign, out of courtesy to his visitors." Out of courtesy enti nee bondha.... hate propagate cheindi kaka daniki oka apology kuda ledu...nu Louis Farrakhan kantey worst unnav ga

muslims are being lynched all across India- I mentioned in my previous reply that I condemn this but if u choose to ignore that I condemned this it's up to u

you condemn what? muslim lynching aa? don't joke man.

you keep imagining atrocities that never happened against brahmins. good luck.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. its the brahmins who incite hatred. eg. Vajpayee biggest hate monger.

first talk about muslims who are currently killed by hate. then you can talk about imagined atrocities against brahmins, who got their sacred rope cut. 

No Vajpayee was the decent out of all...u can talk bad about all other sanghi cheddis I don't care...

" irst talk about muslims who are currently killed by hate. "-- I did..u chose to ignore it...

2 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I keep telling you one thing.

why call themselves brahmins? why not just with their caste?

do reddys/kammas call themselves shudras?

why not free up the word 'brahmin' for mockery of the rest of the hindu population? 

the only reason they keep associating with being a brahmin is because they want the prestige, even if they are not brahmins now.

Just now, uttermost said:

you condemn what? muslim lynching aa? don't joke man.

you keep imagining atrocities that never happened against brahmins. good luck.

don't compare jews to brahmins dude.

jews suffered real holocaust. brahmins have aided british in India to suppress other people.

brahmins have looted india, along with other uppercaste for centuries, or even millenia.

some of them even became muslims, just for power.

you're just like those holocaust deniers....keep denying u bigot...u hatemonger... fake liberal

":brahmins have looted india, along with other uppercaste for centuries, or even millenia."

proof please...don't post fake news...last 1000 years...800 years Muslims ruled.....200 Brits ruled....

No Vajpayee was the decent out of all...u can talk bad about all other sanghi cheddis I don't care...

" irst talk about muslims who are currently killed by hate. "-- I did..u chose to ignore it...

the decent among them itself is a horrible person. imagine the others.

Just now, LuciferMorningStar said:

you're just like those holocaust deniers....keep denying u bigot...u hatemonger... fake liberal

":brahmins have looted india, along with other uppercaste for centuries, or even millenia."

proof please...don't post fake news...last 1000 years...800 years Muslims ruled.....200 Brits ruled....

I never claimed to be a liberal.

brahmins underwent holocaust? in which universe?

muslims ruled what? muslims ruled, and india stayed 80% hindu? haha..

Just now, uttermost said:

I keep telling you one thing.

why call themselves brahmins? why not just with their caste?

do reddys/kammas call themselves shudras?

why not free up the word 'brahmin' for mockery of the rest of the hindu population? 

the only reason they keep associating with being a brahmin is because they want the prestige, even if they are not brahmins now.

My friends proudly associate with their caste as Madiga...what's there to be ashamed of.....??

the decent among them itself is a horrible person. imagine the others.

He had a decent run..Vajpayee... U don't have to imagine about others...we are actually seeing how horrible they are!

My friends proudly associate with their caste as Madiga...what's there to be ashamed of.....??

I asked about brahmins, and you talking about madiga.

why should they call themselves brahmins, when they are not brahmins. why not use a caste name like madiga?