Do anyone use a CPAP machine while sleeping ?

Android_Halwa

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yup i will sleep alot..i will get sleep in 5 min ...whtis cpap machine ...

well, there are heavy sleepers who sleep for an average of 8-10 hours and have experienced heavy apnea too. 

I have been following lot of research on this sleep apnea and this is one such thing that should be controlled and taken care of or else eventually lead to lot of troubles at later stage.

It all boils down to quality of sleep, not how many hours of sleep you have or how fast you fall asleep. 

something called as events will occur and keep syor brain active than sleep mode and physically you would be sleeping but the brain would be in alert state. This effects the quality of sleep and if it is not properly managed, then it will result in fatigue, drowsyness, etc and may eventually lead to lot of other problems. 

There is no cure or treatement avilable although there has been research going on for decades now but still there is no proper channel that will help us understand the reasons for sleep apnea.

Its still a puzzle..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Using a humidifier in the room, especially in colder climate places and where there are forced air heaters can provide bit respite.

really helps

lekunte okadu rooom lo mari darunam vadu 75 pedutadu artha ratri dehydration 

blood from nose anta 

better buy a humidifier from walmart 12$$ only warm mist  release chestadi full moisture in room

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

****Gyaan Time *****

A random thought, Do anyone of you have sleep apnea ? 

Anyone using those CPAP machines ?

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

****Gyaan Time *****

A random thought, Do anyone of you have sleep apnea ? 

Anyone using those CPAP machines ?

I use dental appliance. I have mild sleep apnea. It helps expand my airway and sleep much much better and feel fresh all day. But i am lazy to use it. The appliance is not very comfortable for me as it causes me dry cough. So i use very less now a days may be once as week. But days i dont use it i feel tired and sleepy. I spent 2000$ on this. 

Guys if anyone of you snore or feel sleepy and tired in office or feel tired and sleepy while doing long drive, thdn its because you are not getting enough deep sleep. Go have a sleep test done. Its covered by insurance

13 minutes ago, Bhuchiki said:

I use dental appliance. I have mild sleep apnea. It helps expand my airway and sleep much much better and feel fresh all day. But i am lazy to use it. The appliance is not very comfortable for me as it causes me dry cough. So i use very less now a days may be once as week. But days i dont use it i feel tired and sleepy. I spent 2000$ on this. 

Guys if anyone of you snore or feel sleepy and tired in office or feel tired and sleepy while doing long drive, thdn its because you are not getting enough deep sleep. Go have a sleep test done. Its covered by insurance

ohh, just in case if you haven't tried...check out the ResMed Airsense 10 auto CPAP or Philips respironics dreamsense auto...heard these machines are good and have auto set features with humidifier and heated hose.

the actual discomfort is with the masks...a comfortable mask will help sleep better.

There are some websites which have 30 day free returns...try them if you havent done so...

As per my observation, atleast 30-40% of the desis have some level of sleep apnea. 

Most of us hesitate to get a sleep test done and don;t take this serious. abnormal weight gain is one such side effect. 

if youu experience restless ness, drowsy during the day, tired in the morning hours, don;t feel like getting up from bed even after a long night of sleep, do NOT ignore and get a sleep test done..

f you have snoring problem, then it is a case of sleep apnea.