Knee cap surgery

erragulabi

Any of your parents or relatives have gone thru this surgery. If yes, cna you ease share details? My mom is having trouble walking so they adviced her to go for operation. Dr. Guruva reddy sunshine hospitals close to paradise or something ani telisindi famous ani. 

21 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

Any of your parents or relatives have gone thru this surgery. If yes, cna you ease share details? My mom is having trouble walking so they adviced her to go for operation. Dr. Guruva reddy sunshine hospitals close to paradise or something ani telisindi famous ani. 

I showed my dad to same doctor. He told repe join chesi surgery cheyandi but we came out saying we need time to think. He is commercial and says same to everyone ani talk. He says 99% success rate but fail ayinavallu 2nd leg ki ma intlo ney unnaru. Consult your parents and make a decision. 

14 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

insurance cover chestada ?

even my mom has it.  insurance I purchased covers pre-existing conditions only after 3 years.

Yes cover chestaayi..  Insurance eppudu teesukunnaru??

17 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

You can consider Mr. Dr. Akhil Daadi, he was also part of Sunshine Hospitals before but now is not and is pretty renowned...

I consulted their PA for my mother but got the surgery done for my mother in Chennai, since i had cousins friend there to operate it and for stay in chennai isn't a problem,else would have preferred Hyderabad.

Now a days success rate is pretty and you can rest assured for 15 yrs minimum.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

You can consider Mr. Dr. Akhil Daadi, he was also part of Sunshine Hospitals before but now is not and is pretty renowned...

I consulted their PA for my mother but got the surgery done for my mother in Chennai, since i had cousins friend there to operate it and for stay in chennai isn't a problem,else would have preferred Hyderabad.

Now a days success rate is pretty and you can rest assured for 15 yrs minimum.

success rate ela vundi? i heard ekkuva success avvatledani

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Yes.. 

some of the knee pain is hereditary  . does insurance company consider it as a pre-existing condition and usually Indians get them after 50 due to lifestyle. correct if I am wrong.

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

some of the knee pain is hereditary  . does insurance company consider it as a pre-existing condition and usually Indians get them after 50 due to lifestyle. correct if I am wrong.

Pre-existing anni cover chestaaru after period which usually is 2 yrs - 4 yrs across insurance providers... Exclusions emmunyyo kuda nee policy chuste telustundi ga..  

Now a days TKR is a common thing , insurance providers cover it.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Pre-existing anni cover chestaaru after period which usually is 2 yrs - 4 yrs across insurance providers... Exclusions emmunyyo kuda nee policy chuste telustundi ga..  

Now a days TKR is a common thing , insurance providers cover it.

Thanks baa..

52 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

Guruva Reddy is popular when it comes to knee cap replacement procedures...

one of my relative got it done and she recovered less than one month’s time...

its very simple and easy to get knee cap replacements done than before..