Knee cap surgery

erragulabi

My ammamma got it done and it was a success. But initially chala painful untadhi.

my tathayya got it done and it took away his life. He had to undergo two revision surgeries and had severe infection. They gave powerful antibiotics which his body couldn’t handle. 

He suffered a stroke and passed away.

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

My ammamma got it done and it was a success. But initially chala painful untadhi.

my tathayya got it done and it took away his life. He had to undergo two revision surgeries and had severe infection. They gave powerful antibiotics which his body couldn’t handle. 

:(

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Exactly similar thing happened in family . Ma amma anduke was so reluctant when i insisted on surgery. Nenu oka point taruvata inka i left to her discretion as India lo anubhavinchalsindi tanu for consequences. Her point is ippudu dooralu nadavakapote emaitundi. He is able to drive and walk short distances. Emanna ayite i cant take it. Me and my sister told her we will come for surgery whenever she feels comfortable. I think they will never have knee surgery.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Exactly similar thing happened in family . Ma amma anduke was so reluctant when i insisted on surgery. Nenu oka point taruvata inka i left to her discretion as India lo anubhavinchalsindi tanu for consequences. Her point is ippudu dooralu nadavakapote emaitundi. He is able to drive and walk short distances. Emanna ayite i cant take it. Me and my sister told her we will come for surgery whenever she feels comfortable. I think they will never have knee surgery.

Yea. Ilanti incidents aithe we kind of lose hope. But my tathayya was risk category too. He was diabetic, hypertensive and had bypass surgery 20 yrs earlier.

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Yea. Ilanti incidents aithe we kind of lose hope. But my tathayya was risk category too. He was diabetic, hypertensive and had bypass surgery 20 yrs earlier.

Yup. Ma nanna ki BP undi. My mom's father also passed away during open heart surgery due to theater infection. Asalu appude akkarledu but he got it done thinking inka old ayite risk factor perugutundi ani but we lost him..these incidents impacted my mom. 

medical surgeries antene success-failure rendu vuntayi...

many successful cases, few failed cases. 

every case is different and medical negligence kuda oka factor ae....a fact that cannot be denied..

edi emaina doctor saab ni nammaka thapadu...dawakhana ki povudu thapadu..

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yup. Ma nanna ki BP undi. My mom's father also passed away during open heart surgery due to theater infection. Asalu appude akkarledu but he got it done thinking inka old ayite risk factor perugutundi ani but we lost him..these incidents impacted my mom. 

Same ma thathayya kuda he got it done as he thought he could take care of nanamma (she couldn’t walk at all). 

But she passed away 6 months earlier. Oka partner pothe old couples lo other one goes fast too :(

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Same ma thathayya kuda he got it done as he thought he could take care of nanamma (she couldn’t walk at all). 

But she passed away 6 months earlier. Oka partner pothe old couples lo other one goes fast too :(

+1

Depression kills more than any disease.

9 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

India lo bro ikkada aitay  picha lite 

insurance providers have to  cover pre-existing conditions kada 

Insurance lo cover avutundi. Exactly teledu kani after insurance 6k edo pay cheyali annaru ma dad kosam kanukunte.  india lo insurance inpatient/surgeries kosame kada visits ki they just pay money kada?

Just now, afacc123 said:

Google sesrch

1) madurai muthuvel rajan hospital

2) devadoss orthopaedic hospital madurai Tamil Nadu

Got these from a colleague who got himself operated upon and gave his information for the best doctors

Knee cap surgery antey... Are you talking about knee replacement... Then in an suggest in Hyderabad

Landmark hospitals sudhir Reddy

Krishna kiran Maxcure 

Both are the best in Hyderabad

As iam a doctor, I can confidently say this

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Knee cap surgery antey... Are you talking about knee replacement... Then in an suggest in Hyderabad

Landmark hospitals sudhir Reddy

Krishna kiran Maxcure 

Both are the best in Hyderabad

As iam a doctor, I can confidently say this

Na friend doctor ah !! Proud of you my friend git@3wbl@st