—————

Merabharathmahan

Roth IRA bayata fidelity or vanguard lo open cheste employer tho sambandam undadu kada now and in future. Employer sign cheyadam withdraw chesukovalante ane conditions emi undavu kada?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Merabharathmahan

• Spartan

• user789

• Pumpuhaar

3 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Roth IRA bayata fidelity or vanguard lo open cheste employer tho sambandam undadu kada now and in future. Employer sign cheyadam withdraw chesukovalante ane conditions emi undavu kada?

ROTH ki employer match cheste untai conditions...

nuvvu own ga cheskunte em undavu

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ROTH ki employer match cheste untai conditions...

nuvvu own ga cheskunte em undavu

Meeru super andi. You have all information about Roth IRA. nenu own ga contribute chesukunta. Contracting lo employer match cheyadu. fund choosing by time wise ki mee advise/suggestions kavali future lo. How to be in touch with u (ur pm option not showing)

fidelity or vanguard are not the only options to open ROTH-IRA accounts. Every investing firm has it, just see who has less fess. 

Funds picking lo fidelity or vanguard are best,  most if not evert broker out there offers these funds. I personally use m1finance.com for ROTH-IRA account(other options for cheaper account rates are wealthfront,ally). I started this for education of my kid instead of 529 plan in california, as there are no tax benefits for ca residents to do 529 plans, few states have tax benefits. 

16 hours ago, msp_gsp said:

if you are using Vanguard, use target retirement funds and relax. Target retirement funds are 90% stock and 10% bonds. 

If you are not eligible you have to stop contributing to Roth. You can continue previous investments till you are 59 years old.

Are you using Vanguard for Roth IRA. What Target fund did you pick.  

41 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Are you using Vanguard for Roth IRA. What Target fund did you pick.  

Funds pick anedi nee istham boss. You have to do your own research and invest. Target funds ante nee ee year retire avvudamu anukonte aa year target fund tesukovatm better.

15 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

An Employer can not contribute to Roth IRA. Roth IRA is individual account and has nothing to do with employer.  However then can amend 401k and set up designated Roth account please note this is not same as Roth IRA.

IRA (Individual Retirement Account) or Roth IRA are both individual accounts and have limitations on how much you can contribute based on your AGI, employer does not come into picture at all. You have to setup accounts and use them no once can set up them for you or force you to contribute or put conditions.  Even if your spouse is not working and you file taxes as married filing jointly you can set up Roth IRA account for your spouse.

I think in you original post you had concerns about what happens if income is over limit , this is what you can do if your AGI is over Roth IRA limit you can create after tax traditional IRA and contribute to it.

There are some innovative ways you can move after tax ira and convert it to roth ira down the road  you need to work with a tax adviser or your plan administrator with regards to tax implications.

2 hours ago, former said:

Funds pick anedi nee istham boss. You have to do your own research and invest. Target funds ante nee ee year retire avvudamu anukonte aa year target fund tesukovatm better.

Funds gurinchi knowledge lekunte how to pick. If i pick wrong one then original amount kooda loss ayipitam kada sane like stocks. I thought they pick automatically good one for us in Roth IRA since it is designed for retirement. now i feel this is also like stocks and we loose money if we don’t have knowledge on these funds. everytime funds ni watch chestu sell and buy cheyali.

Vanguard Target funds theeskoni oka 15 years tarvata child education ki withdraw cheddam ani

2 hours ago, former said:

Good Post. I will write a brief post about ROTH IRA and share to the DBians.

Please also post how to decide choosing right funds time by time ecery year. 

15 hours ago, masakali said:

fidelity or vanguard are not the only options to open ROTH-IRA accounts. Every investing firm has it, just see who has less fess. 

Funds picking lo fidelity or vanguard are best,  most if not evert broker out there offers these funds. I personally use m1finance.com for ROTH-IRA account(other options for cheaper account rates are wealthfront,ally). I started this for education of my kid instead of 529 plan in california, as there are no tax benefits for ca residents to do 529 plans, few states have tax benefits. 

529 plan money ni only education kosame withdraw chesukovachu kada. Roth IRA lo nuvvu any reason tho nina withdraw chesukovachu anytime. Okavela 60 kanna munde withdraw chesthe earnings meeda tax padutundi and may be 10% penalty also on earnings (not on principal contributed amount). 529 plan pre tax kada and monthly contribute cheyala? Contracting lo unna vallaku work out avutada 529 plan. Also okavela kid india lo college cheste istara dabbulu ?