Unplanned Pregnancy

sivanadha

Consider it a blessing from almighty and and go ahead. I was in same boat as you 2.5 years ago (appudu pelli ayyi 5 months only) but test negative vachindi..we are trying for kids now..My wife lost her job recently as we dint get H4 EAD on time during OPT to H4 EAD conversion..she is now a home maker ..ippudu anpisthundi enduku late chesamanani...she  feels she would have atleast took care of kids if we planned early..Career is always next to family.

1 minute ago, sambalorikalla said:

Consider it a blessing from almighty and and go ahead. I was in same boat as you 2.5 years ago (appudu pelli ayyi 5 months only) but test negative vachindi..we are trying for kids now..My wife lost her job recently as we dint get H4 EAD on time during OPT to H4 EAD conversion..she is now a home maker ..ippudu anpisthundi enduku late chesamanani...she  feels she would have atleast took care of kids if we planned early..Career is always next to family.

manam entha cheppina waste... evariki nachindi valle chestaru... life is the best teacher...

H4 EAD tho jobs easy ga vastunnayi.. oka 6 months job chesi office lo pregnant ani chepthe valle work from home istaru.. 

initial ga Parents ni pilichi chusukomani after 1 year kid ni india ki pampithe done

Its trending in the market now. lol

On 1/22/2019 at 10:42 AM, Spartan said:

i was in same boat..but i dont regret it in any way... in fact i feel lucky now.

neek inka 1 year aindi..maaku 2nd month lo ne :D

haha same boat 3rd month lo