Unplanned Pregnancy

sivanadha

On 1/22/2019 at 9:37 AM, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Konchem jagrathaga undali kadha brotheru intha panic ayyevadvi

On 1/22/2019 at 10:37 AM, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Never terminate.. it’s hard to conceive again..

• 1 year later...

Update : my kid is now 6 months old and I feel it's the Best thing that happened to me. Looking back all the stress I took before feels really unnecessary. Everything fell in place. Wife got job and is working. All yappies.  

13 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Update : my kid is now 6 months old and I feel it's the Best thing that happened to me. Looking back all the stress I took before feels really unnecessary. Everything fell in place. Wife got job and is working. All yappies.  

Congrats 

27 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Nice. Congratulations. I have 7 month old and kids are something special. Younger they are, the better it is. Once he/she starts crawling and walking we have to start running. Enjoy the time now.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Congrats 

On 1/22/2019 at 7:37 AM, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

20 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Nice. Congratulations. I have 7 month old and kids are something special. Younger they are, the better it is. Once he/she starts crawling and walking we have to start running. Enjoy the time now.

:giggle:

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Good job congratulations 

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Great news bhayya !! So who is taking care both kids if wife is working?