barclays credit card

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, stag said:

thanks bro.. will try that..

also 5/24 ki what is the best way to check how many accounts we opened in past 24 months? credit karma ne na?

I earned a lot of points in the last 3 years CSR-100k, CSP-50k, AA-70k, DeltaAmex 150k but naku ela use cheyyalo theliyaka I wasted 150k chase points in local economy flights.

now learning how to use them to buy reward travel.

I have wasted lot of points by using them directly from credit card sites to book tickets 😀 

Inka Ina konchem smart ga undali... I have have about it 180K Chase UR, 120K Delta Skymiles too. Good luck!

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Aa is not a transferrable currency. You cannot transfer membership rewards or ultimate rewards to American airlines

Just look up rules on redeeming airlines and see how it works.amy bloggers have written elaborate guides. If you have questions pm me with specific questions. 

Awesome. Thanks for the information. Just checked Amex account and it does let me transfer to AA. 

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

That's cool, if you are using it as organic spend, then that's ok. But if you are MSing, it would be a good source. Just a word of caution, read a lot before you post anything in that group. 

Cool. Yeah I have lot of expenses this year and thought it would be good to take advantage of the Chase signup bonuses. Do you churn the rewards? 

3 hours ago, avatar2020 said:

So travel ki which airlines better ani techaru @DrBeta

avatar bidda - cc apply chese mundu, etuvanto rewards kavali, goals enti ani research cheyyali. avanni chese capacity ledu ante calm gaa 2% cash back card teesukuni ee fikar lekunda time gadipeyyali. 

Premium cards ki unde benefits ela use chesukovala teliyali, leka pote bank ki manam benefit avtam. 

• 1 month later...