barclays credit card

kevinUsa

@tacobell fan

Basic economy robbery emi kaadu. That is what you signed up for. If Elite status is your goal - basic economy is your farthest friend to achieve that. 

Neeku AA nachaka pote adi nee ishtam. Airlines wise I hate them.

However their mileage program has insanely good value when you know how to use them. 

AA has Qatar as a one world partner and Etihad as a non alliance partner for almost 4+ years. (Rumor is they will lose Etihad soon) 

Their redemption rates work very well for India travel. US - India Econ/Biz/First is 40/70/115K

Economy lo too much value raaka povachu. But still you can buy tickets. You have to search segment by segment. Direct gaa CLT-HYD ani search cheste dorakadu. 

Business and First is where the real value is. 70K AA miles can be accrued with 1 card and some more spend. 

In the last 4 years, between me, my wife, my parents, and in laws we got almost 8 round trips in business class. Yes I did some leg work, applied for cards, met minimum spend did a lot of research. No matter what I would not have achieved that with cash. Even if I was rich there is no way I could spend hard $$$ on Biz class fare. I even flew Etihad apartments on their A380 twice with AA Miles. It is a phenomenal experience. I love it. All because of AA miles. 

I book many tickets for client with AA Miles. There are probably a million reasons why airlines make it tough to redeem. But for now I enjoy the game, travel nice and make money as well. 

@phatposts That is pretty insane to get those business class tickets. Nice work 👍 

Do you thinking AA is the best place to transfer the Amex Rewards and Chase UR Points? I have Delta Skymiles and British Avios as well but don’t think I can transfer. Got around 170K UR, 50K Amex Rewards, 120K Delta Skymiles. 

You mentioned 70K points for Business class. Did you book them from a specific airport? Closest ones to me are like CHI, ATL. I fly mostly to either MAA / BLR. Really interested to learnt some of your cool stuff. 

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Got the Chase Ink Preferred recently with 80K signup bonus. This is good for $1000 towards travel. If you have Chase Reserve, you can transfer to that account and make it worth $1200 instead. You have to spend 5K within 3 months. You don’t need to own a business either. Let me know if anyone needs a referral. Happy to answer the questions regardless.

business lekunda chase ink card ela apply chesav bro?

1 minute ago, stag said:

business lekunda chase ink card ela apply chesav bro?

Create a business on your name and get an ITIN. You can do management consulting or something on the side. Make sure to pay taxes on that though. 

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

No I am not talking about the CSR. Fortunately I was to apply that card 2 years ago with 100K bonus. I cannot apply for another Sapphire Card for 2 years to get any kind of signup up bonus.

Got the Chase INK Business Preferred recently to get the 80K bonus. I have read they are going to offer 100K bonus in March.

Business Card - You have to be careful with the application. I have just used my First Name, Last name as the business name. Don’t make up any fake business names at all. 

Idi 24 month language mailers a? Mailers that do not contain language about bonus ineligibility.  Typically you are not eligible for a welcome bonus if you have received one in the past 24 months.

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

No I am not talking about the CSR. Fortunately I was to apply that card 2 years ago with 100K bonus. I cannot apply for another Sapphire Card for 2 years to get any kind of signup up bonus.

Got the Chase INK Business Preferred recently to get the 80K bonus. I have read they are going to offer 100K bonus in March.

Business Card - You have to be careful with the application. I have just used my First Name, Last name as the business name. Don’t make up any fake business names at all. 

Are you on r/churning by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

@stag Cheyachu bro... Business Name= First Name Last Name . Slickdeals lo Chase Ink Preferred meedha pedda thread undhi. Lucky ga em problem avvaledhu naku...

https://slickdeals.net/f/9205591-chase-ink-business-preferred-card-80k-points-w-5k-spent-in-1st-3-mos?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1

thanks bro.. will try that..

also 5/24 ki what is the best way to check how many accounts we opened in past 24 months? credit karma ne na?

I earned a lot of points in the last 3 years CSR-100k, CSP-50k, AA-70k, DeltaAmex 150k but naku ela use cheyyalo theliyaka I wasted 150k chase points in local economy flights.

now learning how to use them to buy reward travel.

Aa is not a transferrable currency. You cannot transfer membership rewards or ultimate rewards to American airlines

Just look up rules on redeeming airlines and see how it works.amy bloggers have written elaborate guides. If you have questions pm me with specific questions. 

@DrBeta Yes ... Chase recent ga 48 months ki change chesindhi for Sapphire bonus eligibility.... 

No I am not on r/churning.... is that a good source to gather information about earning the rewards? Probably should follow it. Almost every year India velthanu... anduke thinking to make sure of these reward programs. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Create a business on your name and get an ITIN. You can do management consulting or something on the side. Make sure to pay taxes on that though. 

Someone mentioned it is risky (on the slick deals thread) about opening a business purely with an intention to get the credit card bonus. IRS ki access ichinattu ani edho cheppadu.... Naku pedda idea ledhu. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

@DrBeta Yes ... Chase recent ga 48 months ki change chesindhi for Sapphire bonus eligibility.... 

No I am not on r/churning.... is that a good source to gather information about earning the rewards? Almost every year India velthanu... anduke thinking to make sure of these reward programs. Thanks. 

That's cool, if you are using it as organic spend, then that's ok. But if you are MSing, it would be a good source. Just a word of caution, read a lot before you post anything in that group. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Someone mentioned it is risky (on the slick deals thread) about opening a business purely with an intention to get the credit card bonus. IRS ki access ichinattu ani edho cheppadu.... Naku pedda idea ledhu. 

It's not just about credit cards, you can do businesses on the side. Mystery shopping, Facebook location services and things like that. Won't make a ton of money but still.