barclays credit card

kevinUsa

25 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Cool. Assume you got 50K bonus which is not bad at all. Naku already Chase Sapphire Preferred , Reserve unnayi... ippudu rule marcharu... cannot get another bonus related to Sapphire for 48 months.  

I would suggest to wait till March since 100K bonus might be available. Also better to not rush for another card immediately. 

I will apply for another Chase INK Business related card this year. 

I got 80000 points on Chase Sapphire with credit limit $30000 but annual fee is there. I spent over $60000 last year so annual fee waived. Credit limit highest is still Capital One which gave  $42000. No other beats that for now. Next is Chase Sapphire and Then some other Chase and Citi with 24000, Amex 17000 etc etc. Credit Score 803 undi.

47 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Whether your pay check goes to chase or not it does not matter. 

Before randomly applying cards familiarize yourself with rules from different issuers. 
Chase 5/24

Barclays 6/24

Citi 1/8/65 + 24 month language

etc etc. 

If you are after signup bonuses, the card and the order in which you apply matter a lot. 

Amex cards even though they are good - you apply later because they are not considering how many cards you have applied in the past overall. Same is not the case with Chase, Barclays etc.

This game needs to be played with caution. Mistakes can get expensive. 

3 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

I got 80000 points on Chase Sapphire with credit limit $30000 but annual fee is there. I spent over $60000 last year so annual fee waived. Credit limit highest is still Capital One which gave  $42000. No other beats that for now. Next is Chase Sapphire and Then some other Chase and Citi with 24000, Amex 17000 etc etc. Credit Score 803 undi.

Very nice. Yeah $450 annual fee is high. But with the $300 travel credit, I consider it as $150 annual fee. I regret not taking advantage of the TSA Pre-Check benefit. My plan was to cancel the card after the 1st year but still have it. They give you $300 Travel credit per calendar year. Good to cancel once you take the advantage of the travel credit in the 2nd calendar year. 

Did they waive you the annual fee for spending $60K (OR) You meant the points accumulated took care of the fee? 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Very nice. Yeah $450 annual fee is high. But with the $300 travel credit, I consider it as $150 annual fee. I regret not taking advantage of the TSA Pre-Check benefit. My plan was to cancel the card after the 1st year but still have it. They give you $300 Travel credit per calendar year. Good to cancel once you take the advantage of the travel credit in the 2nd calendar year. 

Did they waive you the annual fee for spending $60K (OR) You meant the points accumulated took care of the fee? 

Chase Sapphire Preferred not Reserve so $95 ee annual fee . Not $450 . Points tho cover  but heard of you call them, they will waive. Too lazy to call. 

$300 travel credit unda reserve ki? If so I will apply. Every month traveling coast to coast.

23 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Are you eligible for TSA PreCheck?

They dont have a written benefit for waiving the annual fee on 60K Spend. 

What do you mean by "You meant the points accumulated took care of the fee? "

31 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Are you eligible for TSA PreCheck?

They dont have a written benefit for waiving the annual fee on 60K Spend. 

What do you mean by "You meant the points accumulated took care of the fee? "

60k ki $1200 +$800 worth points so that took care of $95 annual fee.

Yes you can apply for the TSA PreCheck but you have to get the verification done in India. I was lazy to not get this done whenever I visited India. I think CSR pays once every two years for this benefit. 

Sorry that question was for @pittagoda He mentioned spending 60K and feel being waived. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Yes you can apply for the TSA PreCheck but you have to get the verification done in India. I was lazy to not get this done whenever I visited India. I think CSR pays once every two years for this benefit. 

Sorry that question was for @pittagoda He mentioned spending 60K and feel being waived. 

You are eligible for TSA Pre through Global Entry. If you dont have a greencard you cannot apply for TSA pre by itself. 

You cannot refer for CSR. :)

Dont take it otherwise, but you are running fast with superficial information. This will be risky for you and this is what banks love. Caution laaga cheppanu anthe nee meeda naaku kopam emi ledu. Slow down, read properly, understand the card programs and go big.

Sorry that is what I meant TSA Pre through Global Entry. GC eppudu vastundho!! Oops I wasn’t aware of the referral program termination for CSR. 

All good... end of the day do you homework as you suggested and consider all factors before applying. Thanks for the information.  

Personally I learnt big lessons with the credit cards. It took me 2-3 good years to pay off the credit card debt. Now just using 1-2 and paying off without carrying balances. 

Amex Gold Card kooda undhi... just heard they are increasing the fee to $250. No benefit outside is the $100 airline fee credit. Close chesestanu....

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

united is very good but aa is chatta ga unnayi points system

AA points are the worst.  

AA Basic economy price ani cheppi rob chesi he give you 0.5 segment for each flight. Same Basic economy ki other airlines like Delta give 1 segment which will help you reach the 30 segments in a calendar year faster 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

AA points are the worst.  

AA Basic economy price ani cheppi rob chesi he give you 0.5 segment for each flight. Same Basic economy ki other airlines like Delta give 1 segment which will help you reach the 30 segments in a calendar year faster 

baa united apply cheya mantava 40k points coming 

by then ee chase tho inko 5-6k points chesta   mottam oka 100k  points  india round trip free ga ypotundi