suppose.. for suppose...

psycopk

1 minute ago, realty said:

Topic lo adigina question enti, nuvvu nee sarcasam enti? anduke mimmalni mutton biryanis anedhi..

topic ki stick avadam teliyani gorres.

@realty I really appreciate your dedication man. ID clone chesav bagundi, but ah profile gif kuda pettukunnav chudu, entha edchi vuntavo kada. Nuvvu kada asalu sisalaina kattappavi

aina samara, enduku vaya niku isonti international rajakeeyam ? avevo kodi dhamak rajakeeyam chestundu kada mee leader, adi follow aithe aipotadi kada...devudi ki pooja chesinattu vuntadi, service chesinattu vuntadi, satisfaction kuda vuntadi...

international rajakeeyam la mee leader ae all holes close chesukuni wait and watch policy adopt chesukunte, cadre ki enduku vaya...idemana special status anukunava...

pedda manishi vi...ninnu chusi inko 4 slaves inspiration teesukovale kani, itla vunna randram ni pedaga chesukuni pothe etla ? repati dinam pilla pulka gallu kuda dekharu..

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you even know what Pak's PM is even capable of ? He cant even take one string decision even though he has enough authority to do so..

Do you think the Pakistani army will listen to Imran Khan? 

Religious heads, Tribal leaders don't even recognize the law and courts..

Military own hell lot of things...television, communication network, the road network is also owned by the Pakistan Army...

Imran Khan is probably the most weakest PM Pakistan had in decades, Zafarullah Jamali, Chaudhary, Shaukat Aziz or Raza Jeelani were more powerful than Imran Khan, of what good use is giving proofs to Pakistan PM when he is struggling to keep the flock alive. To make you understand things properly, Imran Khan in Pakistan is like I K Gujral in India.

Come on man, You can't be any more foolish than you were today.

what he is capable of does not define your credibility... 

why does this seem too much to expect??

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

samara vunnada inka ? 

ipatiki randram chala peddaga ayi vuntadi...ie roju ki saripoi vuntadi...

mind your words... already stopped reading your comments... will totally ignore moving forward..

27 minutes ago, snoww said:

same stupid argument again. mumbai attacks ki proof ichi 10 years ayyindi. em peekaaru. main accused ki bail icharu koncham hadavidi chesi. 

CBN kosam self goals vesukoku samara. Already country motham paruvu pogottukunnadu. north gallu amma naa boothulu thiduthunnaru, thege varaku laagaku. 

CBN ki edo favor chedam ani post veyatam ledu... naku anipinchidni share chestuna... you people should let this go... politics pakkana peti two countries madhya gola la chudandi... for your relief.. think of US, Mexico issue..

28 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@psycopk   Indian MEA alredy gave the proof to Pak. about JeM hand in Pulwama attack.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/india-hands-over-dossier-to-pakistan-with-details-of-jem-role-in-pulwama-attack/articleshow/68189918.cms

"A dossier was handed over to Pakistani side with specific details of JeM complicity in Pulwama terror attack and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan," it said.

The MEA said Pakistan was conveyed that India expects Pakistan to take immediate and verifiable action against terrorism emanating from territories under its control.

yea.. ivale ichinatu unnaru... snoww uncle chepadu...

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

what he is capable of does not define your credibility... 

why does this seem too much to expect??

This is what it happens when people stay far away from reality in a world where all they do is to follow someone. 

It is indeed too much to expect out of Pakistan and Imran Khan. Imran is not the only one who talked of so-called proofs and peace but every Pakistani PM/President/Military general spoke of the same thing that Imran Khan spoke on day-1.

and what IK is capable of does not determine my credibility but living in a world closer to reality will make you understand what credibility Pakistan has.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

This is what it happens when people stay far away from reality in a world where all they do is to follow someone. 

It is indeed too much to expect out of Pakistan and Imran Khan. Imran is not the only one who talked of so-called proofs and peace but every Pakistani PM/President/Military general spoke of the same thing that Imran Khan spoke on day-1.

and what IK is capable of does not determine my credibility but living in a world closer to reality will make you understand what credibility Pakistan has.

Thats how i am seeing you... 

vallu adigaru ani kadu... it is your responsibility to produce the facts before nation... 

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

mind your words... already stopped reading your comments... will totally ignore moving forward..

I consider this as a threat.

You are most welcome not to read my comments, neither I will ever request you to do so. I have said this many a time previously. 

You are free to ignore my posts/comments.

I post here, in this DB to expose your ideology not to gain readership from you.

If some of the words hurt you, Let it go this time and I will see such words will not be repeated. 

Just now, psycopk said:

Thats how i am seeing you... 

vallu adigaru ani kadu... it is your responsibility to produce the facts before nation... 

This is not a civilian issue anymore to keep all the proofs out in the open. 

Somethings have to be secret and maintain secretly if not for ever, atleast for a period of time. 

Its the Indian Military,Airforce has been involved here and they are not civilian forces to legally abide by the constitution or have moral responsibility to share the proofs to anyone.