childless life ela untadi va

GucciGang

3 hours ago, GucciGang said:

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

ippude baaane untaaaru once they cross 35.. inka regrets start.. moreover konthamandhi conceive avvvarru so ila antaaaru no kids ani to cover up

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The same time Einstein had three kids, my grandparents had 11. I am not saying that only stupid people have kids, I just think that people who are more career oriented may not have that kind of time or responsibility, the smarter ones of these will choose not to have them in the first place. That doesn't mean only stupid people will have kids. 

I see your point. But the statements implies that "smarter" people will choose not to have kids. The statement is true if the your definition of "Smart" is career oriented successful people in modern society.  It is agreeable that career oriented people may choose not to have kids. But, are they really smart? 

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

you cant say this is how its going to be... because raising child is an experience.. and the experience varies with each child.. no one can say this is how its going to be.. you will never know until you experience it.. may be bear minimum you can say you save money...

24 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I see your point. But the statements implies that "smarter" people will choose not to have kids. The statement is true if the your definition of "Smart" is career oriented successful people in modern society.  It is agreeable that career oriented people may choose not to have kids. But, are they really smart? 

Among the career oriented people (which most are), some people realize that having kids is a responsibility, and time commitment that they may not be willing to take, so they become smarter. People that don't realize this are stupid. 

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Among the career oriented people (which most are), some people realize that having kids is a responsibility, and time commitment that they may not be willing to take, so they become smarter. People that don't realize this are stupid. 

youth without responsibility is no youth

repu nv musalodivi iyyaka nee manchi chedu chudadaniki kavali ga ba..

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

youth without responsibility is no youth

It becomes your responsibility IF you have kids, it's not your responsibility if you don't have kids. Choosing to not have kids to better than having kids and ignoring them because you don't have time for them. 

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

repu nv musalodivi iyyaka nee manchi chedu chudadaniki kavali ga ba..

Ba, life insurance petko, retirement ki save cheyyi. This is the worst reason to have kids. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ba, life insurance petko, retirement ki save cheyyi. This is the worst reason to have kids. 

haha, ahh insurance save chesina amount nee kids peddayi manavalla tho adukunte vastunda ba..its ur flesh and blood..