childless life ela untadi va

GucciGang

Just now, Rajugadu said:

lol, koduku ohh kuturu ro thalakorivi anna pettala leda??

Environmentally speaking, you are wasting energy if you burn a dead body. I realize that it might have a religious significance, but burying is better than burning in terms of energetics. 

3 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

haha, ahh insurance save chesina amount nee kids peddayi manavalla tho adukunte vastunda ba..its ur flesh and blood..

Enduku ba, valla jeevitham kuda nuvve jeevinchadanika?

Just now, DrBeta said:

Environmentally speaking, you are wasting energy if you burn a dead body. I realize that it might have a religious significance, but burying is better than burning in terms of energetics. 

If you consider all the things we have done in out life time destroying environment this isn’t a big deal for one last time ba...

3 hours ago, GucciGang said:

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

stress free

Just now, DrBeta said:

Enduku ba, valla jeevitham kuda nuvve jeevinchadanika?

Mana jeevithame mana chethilo ledu inka valla life kuda na.. mari amayakudila unnave ba...

45 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Mana jeevithame mana chethilo ledu inka valla life kuda na.. mari amayakudila unnave ba...

Mana jeevitham mana chetullo lekapodam enta tappo, pillala jeevitham manam jeevinchadam kuda ante tappu.

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Mana jeevitham mana chetullo lekapodam enta tappo, pillala jeevitham manam jeevinchadam kuda ante tappu.

Lol, having kids and giving them a better life is a responsibility.. you would change in many ways...

1 hour ago, Rajugadu said:

Lol, having kids and giving them a better life is a responsibility.. you would change in many ways...

I can't give parental advice to anyone ofcourse, but my view is that it's one's responsibility to teach their kids good values, morals and life skills. Getting a life is their responsibility. You live only once, in your life, not in your child's. 

4 hours ago, sarita said:

For me- I want to have one of those designer babies with black hair, blue eyes, doll face and IQ of 200+ 😀

factory lo manufacture cheyala

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Most people that have kids don't have kids for the right reason, being bored with life, having someone to take care of you at an older age are not good reasons to have kids. Besides, it is known are people who are smarter have less or no kids leaving most of the evolution to stupider people, making the global population idiotic over time.

gp

7 hours ago, GucciGang said:

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

Words of wisdom from my Aunt. Kids unte valla health, chaduvulu, work ekkuva, valla teenage years, pellillu, valla istalu, kastalu badhalu anni untai. But adhe kids lekapothe emi undav, asalu emi undavu life lo, asalu life ee undadu life lo. Its straight up boring and sick. She does not have kids. Very devotional keeps herself busy in god stuff. 

4 hours ago, Rajugadu said:

repu nv musalodivi iyyaka nee manchi chedu chudadaniki kavali ga ba..

Can you guarantee that the child you conceive will :

1) be healthy without a need for special care?

2) will not ruin their life with drugs or other vices?

3) will not commit suicide? Suicide, after all is one of the top most causes of death in the world?

4) this sounds harsh, but can you guarantee a child not having a car accident or a sporting accident or some sort of accident?

In any of the above cases, even if you have a child, he or she will not take care of you in your old age.

Have a child if you can make them your utmost priority and still be happy with living your life. Not for someone to take care of you in your old age. You’ve already clipped your future child’s wings with your selfish though process.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rajugadu said:

If you consider all the things we have done in out life time destroying environment this isn’t a big deal for one last time ba...

I hope you're not living in California.

3 hours ago, DrBeta said:

I can't give parental advice to anyone ofcourse, but my view is that it's one's responsibility to teach their kids good values, morals and life skills. Getting a life is their responsibility. You live only once, in your life, not in your child's. 

right, but you cant leave them for there wish right.. when ur young you make stupid mistakes bcoz u get attracted to them.. someone should be there to say that its not right..