Insurance for Cancer Treatment

sandeep169

Hello guys, my mom is undergoing cancer treatment in India and we want to get her Bonemarrow transplant done in US because here the tests are more advanced than in India and help avoid certain complications( Doctor treating in India themselves told us). MD Anderson hospital in Houston Texas is charging around 12CR for complete treatment. I can’t add them to my insurance. They can’t get insurance because they are on Visting visa. What if my Dad applies for EB5 (500k) visa , will they be able to get an medical Insurance here ? Or since it is a preexisting condition will insurance companies deny it ? Or is there any other way to get a treatment in US ? Kindly advice 

I dont have idea about USA visitor visa insurance. But Just want give some info in india treatment

One of my relative treated for breast cancer in Apollo hospital , Hyderabad .But her case is not advanced. I think Apollo has good resources for treating cancer.if you are taking treatment in other hospital you take second opinion . They gave treatment without delay . The doctor treated was famous and trained in US and Uk and not sure he treats bone marrow . 

If you want doctor and  any other details I Can give you.

1 hour ago, sandeep169 said:

Hello guys, my mom is undergoing cancer treatment in India and we want to get her Bonemarrow transplant done in US because here the tests are more advanced than in India and help avoid certain complications( Doctor treating in India themselves told us). MD Anderson hospital in Houston Texas is charging around 12CR for complete treatment. I can’t add them to my insurance. They can’t get insurance because they are on Visting visa. What if my Dad applies for EB5 (500k) visa , will they be able to get an medical Insurance here ? Or since it is a preexisting condition will insurance companies deny it ? Or is there any other way to get a treatment in US ? Kindly advice 

Go and tell them and say u dont have insurance they have fixed charges ...and yes once you apply eb5 and get entry in usa u eligible for insurance for time lines i am not sure

India lo ne best as far as I know, servants ni petukovochu for daily errands .. also ikada unte u have to go to office and cant take off, adhe india velthe case is different

What kind of cancer is it? Apollo has good cancer care for benign and early malignancy. Bone marrow daka ante e stage? I think the treatment is different at each stage. In my opinion radiotherapy varuku India lo facilities bavuntayi. But in case, more complicated (either late stage malignancy or early stage pancreatic) ayite Anderson has good immunotherapy. 

4 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Go and tell them and say u dont have insurance they have fixed charges ...and yes once you apply eb5 and get entry in usa u eligible for insurance for time lines i am not sure

4 hours ago, AnthegaAnthega said:

I dont have idea about USA visitor visa insurance. But Just want give some info in india treatment

One of my relative treated for breast cancer in Apollo hospital , Hyderabad .But her case is not advanced. I think Apollo has good resources for treating cancer.if you are taking treatment in other hospital you take second opinion . They gave treatment without delay . The doctor treated was famous and trained in US and Uk and not sure he treats bone marrow . 

If you want doctor and  any other details I Can give you.

She is getting treatment at care Hospital bhayya’s and we have doctors in our family and all of them suggested the current Doctor Anil Aribandi( He is the top doctor and we also took a second opinion at Basava Tarakam )she has lukemia (blood cancer) and with her age they can’t give a high dosage chemo and with reduced intensity chemo the chances of getting completely cured is very less.. 8 to 20% chances..Bonemarrow transplant is the next best alternative ..which is costing 12CR if you don’t have insurance ..so was hoping if there are any other ways to get a health insurance like applying for eb5 ( we can wait for this until 1 year because she is already taking the chemo therapy) and then get it done here 

Apollo doctor I mentioned was Vijaya Anand Reddy (Apollo) . Just check his linkedin and reviews he is also top doctor. As you mentioned your mom  has some time for transplant just visit him if possible to get one more opinion . Just try India options as well as USA, You will have plan A and Plan B. 

I wish your mom speedy recovery.

Guess you need to talk to an attorney who can file EB5 asap. Your mom should get EB5 first, not your dad I guess. Then you can start the treatment in india to contain the cancer and the moment you get the visa here get the insurance and continue treatment here.

First thing is insuranve vallaki telispotundhi preexisting conditions because of doctor reports ..Most of the inusrance companies dont cover preexsiitng conditions.YOu need to find some insurance who can cover preexisting conditions..Nanu adightee EB5 kanna better talk to hospital and  get  some discount  through hospital and pay that cash.EB5 head ache eprocess malla antha white money chooopinchali money antha explain cheyalli vallaki ekkadi nunchi vachindhoo avi annii..