Insurance for Cancer Treatment

sandeep169

If you need  good treatment for less money! Try this hospital in Utah Salt Lake City . Huntsman cancer institute treatment is free . Try this hospital bro . 

In India yashoda is the best . Dr babhiya is the best please go to him

10 hours ago, sandeep169 said:

Hello guys, my mom is undergoing cancer treatment in India and we want to get her Bonemarrow transplant done in US because here the tests are more advanced than in India and help avoid certain complications( Doctor treating in India themselves told us). MD Anderson hospital in Houston Texas is charging around 12CR for complete treatment. I can’t add them to my insurance. They can’t get insurance because they are on Visting visa. What if my Dad applies for EB5 (500k) visa , will they be able to get an medical Insurance here ? Or since it is a preexisting condition will insurance companies deny it ? Or is there any other way to get a treatment in US ? Kindly advice 

even if you bring them on eb5, they cannot get individual insurance which cover this kind of treatment. only chance is group insurance with employers, either she need to join in any big employers and work min hrs just for insurance sake. or may be you can add them to your insurance if they are dependent on you for 1 year and again not all group insurance will allow to add parents.

I dont think USA insurance think will work for you. try some others alternatives..