45 nri passports cancelled

sureshkonda

Just now, GucciGang said:

wtf  if hubby and wife are seperated  its their personal family issue   why would government cancel passport ?  

Pani madda ledu...have to do something kada.

Does that include the PM’s ? 

———

Nri husband kavali

foreign lo Job kavali with no effort.

Job/permit Rakapothe, naa india life queen la undedi ani edupu  (alantappudu nri match cheskotam enduku)  

sarele ani husband India lo wife ni undamani cheppi, for a while  abroad work chesthe... ammai ki tikka levagane police complaint, passport cancel. 

Just asking, does the same rule apply to wife,  when wife and husband live in different locations? (countries/states) 

can Indian law ever notice when a wife abandons her husband?

Wow. Slow claps. 

10 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

wtf  if hubby and wife are seperated  its their personal family issue   why would government cancel passport ?  

I think they are cancelling only when the wife complained

Yeah I don't think the Government is right in this instance, I don't know the individual cases here, but the Government has no right in meddling with one's personal life.

13 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Yeah I don't think the Government is right in this instance, I don't know the individual cases here, but the Government has no right in meddling with one's personal life.

You are missing the basic point ... They are not Meddling UNTILL THEY RECEIVE A COMPLAINT ....

17 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Divorce proceedings kakunda abandon chesthe kuda emi cheyakudada , I think they are doing this only for specific cases where people abandon wives and do not respond at all

9 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You are missing the basic point ... They are not Meddling UNTILL THEY RECEIVE A COMPLAINT ....

Complaint cheste enti, asalu ada solution. It is meddling with personal things because they don't know what actually happened. So unless they know, they can't take any action. Adanta deal cheste meddling with personal life ane antaru. 

43 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Does that include the PM’s ? 

———

Nri husband kavali

foreign lo Job kavali with no effort.

Job/permit Rakapothe, naa india life queen la undedi ani edupu  (alantappudu nri match cheskotam enduku)  

sarele ani husband India lo wife ni undamani cheppi, for a while  abroad work chesthe... ammai ki tikka levagane police complaint, passport cancel. 

Just asking, does the same rule apply to wife,  when wife and husband live in different locations? (countries/states) 

can Indian law ever notice when a wife abandons her husband?

Wow. Slow claps. 

41 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

I think they are cancelling only when the wife complained

40 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

26 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

22 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Divorce proceedings kakunda abandon chesthe kuda emi cheyakudada , I think they are doing this only for specific cases where people abandon wives and do not respond at all

15 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Complaint cheste enti, asalu ada solution. It is meddling with personal things because they don't know what actually happened. So unless they know, they can't take any action. Adanta deal cheste meddling with personal life ane antaru. 

7 minutes ago, sarita said:

now those 45 people living abroad vala status illegal avtundi kada, only option for them is to come back to India 

India'n law for a comman is a joke

man hating society..

27 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

NO ... Once complained its no more meddling ... You are giving them the right to interfere... brahmam_style23_1.gif?1290369215