india house loan re-payment question

babai1234

india lo house loan tiskunna (nenu US lo vuntanu) .. around 80l

ipudu vere oka plot ammesthunam - ipudu plot nunchi vache ea amount (india account lo nunchi)

direct loan re-payment cheyocha?

or, any other better options to re-pay loan with that amount -  can you suggest?

5 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

ipudu vere oka plot ammesthunam - ipudu plot nunchi vache ea amount (india account lo nunchi)

or, any other better options to re-pay loan with that amount -  can you suggest?

Baa if the loan is on your parents and they are still working let the loan payments run until they retire.. tax benefit untundi ani antaru..

Just now, Rajugadu said:

Baa if the loan is on your parents and they are still working let the loan payments run until they retire.. tax benefit untundi ani antaru..

loan is on my name

6 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

plot ammithey vache money motham white kaadu . so loan pay cheseappudu vadu adagada ekkadivi ivi ani ??

6 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Nre loan teeskoni unte .... payment should be made from nre account or nro account ... so aa money ni nro account lo vesi .:: repay cheyochu if I am not wrong.

Just now, babai1234 said:

loan is on my name

Okay, if i was you I would not have sold the land in the 1st place. not sure the reasons behind u selling the land..

LTT for experts..

1 minute ago, Kootami said:

plot ammithey vache money motham white kaadu . so loan pay cheseappudu vadu adagada ekkadivi ivi ani ??

Lol no one in india will ask anything as such ba...

1 minute ago, TampaBangaram said:

Nre loan teeskoni unte .... payment should be made from nre account or nro account ... so aa money ni nro account lo vesi .:: repay cheyochu if I am not wrong.

you are right...but - i heard that nro has 30% tax deductions..

8 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Yes cheyyochu... Plot ammesina daani meeda capital gain tax padadhu since you will kind of showing investing in buying a house.

Just now, Kootami said:

eppudu motham online ainaye ... they will ask it

Haha, na bank lo money vesukunta.. adi check ista deposit appudu all i need to show is a pan card... and would do it to multiple accounts of family members.. valla checks vadatanu...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Yes cheyyochu... Plot ammesina daani meeda capital gain tax padadhu since you will kind of showing investing in buying a house.

OK..you mean in this case - do I need to show docs when I bought the plot and when was this sold with amounts (does my name need to be on the plot time of buy/sell)?