india house loan re-payment question

babai1234

4 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

loan is on my name

Just now, babai1234 said:

are you sure?

Plot evari peru meeda undi?? Mee parents?? 

Mee parents neeku illu konukodaaniki icharu ani mention cheyyochu... Auditor toh cheppandi set chestaaru shouldn't have problem of capital gain tax also.

3 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Lol no one in india will ask anything as such ba...

Babu india eppudu vellavu last time??.> We cant pay cash for loans any more..It has to be through acocunt..Accounts aadhar tho link chesadu..Every big transaction will raise flag..

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Mee parents neeku illu konukodaaniki icharu ani mention cheyyochu... Auditor toh cheppandi set chestaaru shouldn't have problem of capital gain tax also.

ela chala loop holes unnay.. if the propery was in ur parents name you want to transfer it to ur name ur parents can do a gift deed so less tax...

dont do it...anavasaramga apr bokka (as mojor part of it goes to the interest in the initial years) and malli neku aa interest rateki dorakali ante sachinattu tiragali...you better reinvest the amount in some other plot/stocks etc..and if you reinvest the land with in next 2 yrs...you will not be paying any tax on the sold amount...which ever gives you morethan bank interest rate of 9%....there a lot of options of that kind in the market

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

we bought a plot (name is with the company name) - and now we are planning to sell that.

Just now, Bestguy said:

Babu india eppudu vellavu last time??.> We cant pay cash for loans any more..It has to be through acocunt..Accounts aadhar tho link chesadu..Every big transaction will raise flag..

Ade kada cheptundi checks ista ani...

1 minute ago, Bestguy said:

White ni bank lo veskuni adhi oay cheseyatame, black ni use it for something else

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

dont do it...anavasaramga apr bokka and malli neku aa interest rateki dorakali ante sachinattu tiragali...you better reinvest the amount in some other plot/stocks etc...which ever gives you morethan bank interest rate of 9%....there a lot of options of that kind in the market

ede cheptunna, vinaru kada evvari reason valladi..

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

ede cheptunna, vinaru kada evvari reason valladi..

my frnd did the same thing and regretting it now...appudu vadura ante peace of mind untadi ani pay chesi dobbadu

3 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Babai mee intlo unna vallandariki oka bank account untundi ga ahh accounts lo vachina money deposit cheyi..

post office lo lic lo bonds teesko for few years.. nalla dabbu tella ga cheyatam india lo chala easy peasy ba...

Just now, idibezwada said:

my frnd did the same thing and regretting it now...appudu vadura ante peace of mind untadi ani pay chesi dobbadu

It always a worst idea to sell something and buy something else esp land. atleast my thoughts... 

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

i dont say peace of mind in my case..it will become a burden..

4 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

i dont say peace of mind in my case..it will become a burden..

i am not planing to acquire any property going forward ante its ok