Today I pissed off an elderly bhajan uncle..

uttermost

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Amy99

• bhaigan

• netflixmovies

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

also old men should be sacked out of politics and all other govt related admistrations.

Why? So clueless people like AOC can randomly make up policies for the country? So racists like Ilhan Omar can spread hatred in the name of equality? Let us not underestimate the stupidity of young politicians. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Why? So clueless people like AOC can randomly make up policies for the country? So racists like Ilhan Omar can spread hatred in the name of equality? Let us not underestimate the stupidity of young politicians. 

yeah, someone claiming racial science as 'true' is now all getting in a twist because of Illhan Omar. lol.

AOC, for whatever sh1t she spews, she said that its time to start not having children. and for that alone, she has more brains and tact than all republican old hags put together, who only know how to suck up to racist fcuks to get elected.

lol dude.

young politicians are not stupid. Old politicians are vile and evil mfs who deserve to be kicked out of office. including Sanders.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

simply by calling Modi a nuisance case..

he took off from there, started calling Annadurai a thief, and I called Modi a murderor. then he started talking about how young people don't have the patience to listen, blah blah..

I trolled him hard, and he walked away fuming about his right to like anyone that he likes. 

haha.. fcuk you old man. 

Where did this happen?

Just now, Staysafebro said:

lol ! are old men devoid of stupidity? no.

let young and energetic rule india. they are more gutsy .now dont ask me the names of those gutsy young men.

nevertheless i can name n no. of oldies making stupidest policies .

btw who is this AoC?

Just now, Amy99 said:

lol ! are old men devoid of stupidity? no.

let young and energetic rule india. they are more gutsy .now dont ask me the names of those gutsy young men.

nevertheless i can name n no. of oldies making stupidest policies .

btw who is this AoC?

ohh !! did i respond to the great @Staysafebro rofl.

my mistake 😂😂😂

i thought it was uttermost. lol

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yes. retire that fcuker. total waste garbage person.

but just let him win 2019.. just this once.

no for this once also bhayya

Institutions inka darunam ga nasanam avuthayi

marpu AP lo start ayithe ne , next TG lo marpu vache chance undi, ala whole India marpu chendachu, then US 

Poltics lo viswaneeyatha and viluvalu anedi undali bhayya, appude kingdom's baga untayi

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

damn so you are in India

no. tamils can easily get along and start talking politics once they establish initial rapport.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

no for this once also bhayya

Institutions inka darunam ga nasanam avuthayi

marpu AP lo start ayithe ne , next TG lo marpu vache chance undi, ala whole India marpu chendachu, then US 

Poltics lo viswaneeyatha and viluvalu anedi undali bhayya, appude kingdom's baga untayi

okay aithey.

Modi is not a decent person. 

One must have some shame to talk favourably about a neech kamine like Modi in public.

so have it, and keep your opinion to yourself.