Help - Car Stereo replacement

GucciGang

nadhi 2011 honda accord va    it doesn't have  bluetooth to play music and also doesn't support android devices when connected with wire

thinking  get it replaced with pioneer stereo with bluetooth and other bells and whitsles    best place to buy and get it installed chepandi va

1 hour ago, GucciGang said:

nadhi 2011 honda accord va    it doesn't have  bluetooth to play music and also doesn't support android devices when connected with wire

thinking  get it replaced with pioneer stereo with bluetooth and other bells and whitsles    best place to buy and get it installed chepandi va

Frys electronics lo dided last time 

pioneer Bluetooth around 400$

2 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Same here

very good service 

i recommend everyone

4 hours ago, GucciGang said:

car toys

9 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

400 with installation and everything a? which pioneer lo which model

11 hours ago, GucciGang said:

Why all those. Buy a transmitter for $10 in amazon u can play songs from mobile and calls also transferred to car

4 minutes ago, Amy_99 said:

Why all those. Buy a transmitter for $10 in amazon u can play songs from mobile and calls also transferred to car

good thing I do the same

14.99 ku target lo transmitter vastadi use it  unna system nu enduku  repair cheyadam 

or buy bluletooth AUx for 10$$ 

play songs via that 

16 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

good thing I do the same

14.99 ku target lo transmitter vastadi use it  unna system nu enduku  repair cheyadam 

or buy bluletooth AUx for 10$$ 

play songs via that 

23 minutes ago, Amy_99 said:

avvi auto turn on & connect  kavvu i guess      also these setero's has  apple car play and andriod auto

17 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

avvi auto turn on & connect  kavvu i guess      also these setero's has  apple car play and andriod auto

edhi auto turn ithadhi man

$400 is very expensive 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-In-Car-Bluetooth-FM-Transmitter-MP3-Radio-Adapter-Car-Fast-USB-Charger/112653219476?hash=item1a3aa7b694:g:GdkAAOSwKj1cgkq3