Indians lack skillsets to be employed, says IBM chief Ginni Rometty

trent

5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

That comment was completely racist...there's no calibration for these so called skills anyhow

neeku ala ardham ayyindha. If they really feel the skills they would protect you.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panipoori

• tacobell fan

• ekunadam_enkanna

• aakathaai6

Popular Days

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Nenu last year interview tiskunna. Naku ilanti reply ye ichadu after interview..lol

Like in email? your skillset doesn't match required position ana?

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

neeku ala ardham ayyindha. If they really feel the skills they would protect you.

They didn’t point to india alone, mentioned india ALSO

1 minute ago, subbu234 said:

They didn’t point to india alone, mentioned india ALSO

Na point kuda adhe. I didn't meant india alone.

Summed up IT worker  = Lawn Mower. (Both are here for a job with no strings attached. )

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Like in email? your skillset doesn't match required position ana?

Ledu bro interview tiskunna...nlp role ki..they were specifically looking for IBM Watson and ci/cd kuda they want Jenkins..ha 2 naku asalu idea ledu..they emailed me my skills sets are not matching but pros endi ante interviewer chala thope un DS, he even wrote books etc..had nice convo with him but by the end he told me they are looking for someone with advanced skills

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Ledu bro interview tiskunna...nlp role ki..they were specifically looking for IBM Watson and ci/cd kuda they want Jenkins..ha 2 naku asalu idea ledu..they emailed me my skills sets are not matching but pros endi ante interviewer chala thope un DS, he even wrote books etc..had nice convo with him but by the end he told me they are looking for someone with advanced skills

Hmmm..yea kncham thopu ee vntaru

I had a professor in masters who was part of building IBM watson

• Upvote 1

Just tell us what skills you need. We will get training. Just a requirement that says A, B are necessary, and C and D are plus to have. Once you go to the interview,  people are tested for F and G. Later, complain about lack of skills. Too much drama. 

12 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Just tell us what skills you need. We will get training. Just a requirement that says A, B are necessary, and C and D are plus to have. Once you go to the interview,  people are tested for F and G. Later, complain about lack of skills. Too much drama. 

Daniki kotha name pettaru man DevOps ani