Best Captain

user789

Best Captain in Cricket  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

aapu vayya sodhi...ganguly dint get right team ani bongulo hype create chestaru.

ganguly got the best team.

tendy, gangu, dravid, laxman, yuvraj singh, zaheer khan, agarkar (fastest 50 wicket taker during those days), kumble, harbhajan singh

idhi best team kakunda inkenti. edho sollu cheppamanthe cheptaru ganguly dint get best team ani. lacking enti anthe aa  team lo wicket keeper.

Ganguly assembled that best team himself. 'Yuvraj, Sehwag, kaif' were handpicked by Ganguly himself not BCCI.

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Mari entuku sollyu dialoglu teliyadu ante teliyadu ani cheppukunte poyedemi ledu andariki anni teliyaali ani ledu ga...

BTW naaku ardham ayyindi nuvvu Sourav fan kaaadhu actually just vere posts toh paatu ala sruthi kalipesi kaanichestunnavu ani @3$%

stop your bullshit.!! i dont have any need to comment in a thread i have no knowledge of! i was and i am an ardent follower of saurav ganguly.

i still follow him.he was the reason for me to learn cricket . i used to enjoy watching him bat and bowl as well.

and for you question who that asshole was ...here is the answer...it is ms dhobhi.

i felt devastated with the treatment he got in last days of his career...he dint even get a farewell. all this was due to the politics played by dhoni

Just now, sarita said:

Ganguly assembled that best team himself. 'Yuvraj, Sehwag, kaif' were handpicked by Ganguly himself not BCCI.

same can be said about dhoni. vaadu bcci ki vetirekam ga velli vaadi team vaadu select chesukunnadu by discarding the seniors.

same can be said about dhoni. vaadu bcci ki vetirekam ga velli vaadi team vaadu select chesukunnadu by discarding the seniors.

yes, Dhoni followed Ganguly's footsteps adi andariki telsinde

and he even removed his benefactor 'Ganguly' from the team too.

8 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

aapu vayya sodhi...ganguly dint get right team ani bongulo hype create chestaru.

ganguly got the best team.

tendy, gangu, dravid, laxman, yuvraj singh, zaheer khan, agarkar (fastest 50 wicket taker during those days), kumble, harbhajan singh

idhi best team kakunda inkenti. edho sollu cheppamanthe cheptaru ganguly dint get best team ani. lacking enti anthe aa  team lo wicket keeper.

ok ok i like dhobi

Just now, sarita said:

sehwag was an amazing pick. he totally changed the way indian team batted. I still remember his first match against australia (not his debut, but come back after being dropped)

I used to see his name in newspapers sports section, heavy scorer in domestic etc. but i thought he's just another spinner basher, but he bashed everybody. made 58, and the shots were all super clean.

then he became god level for a while in the mid 00s. ganguly picked such an amazing player out of nowhere.

Just now, sarita said:

yes, Dhoni followed Ganguly's footsteps adi andariki telsinde

ganguly ki best team ledu bongu bhoshanam ani oka propaganda create chesaru. actually gangu got the best team ever, better than dhoni. aa team tho easy ga wc gelavachu but final lo vaadi chedastam valla odipoyi vacharu.

azharuddin and tendy captain ga vunnappudu asala team ey ledu, andaru bongulo players.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

ok ok i like dhobi

dhobigath gaadikanna better team ey vachindi gangu ki. nuvvedo nenu dhobi fan satire vesa ani feel aipotunnav.

14 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Mari entuku sollyu dialoglu teliyadu ante teliyadu ani cheppukunte poyedemi ledu andariki anni teliyaali ani ledu ga...

BTW naaku ardham ayyindi nuvvu Sourav fan kaaadhu actually just vere posts toh paatu ala sruthi kalipesi kaanichestunnavu ani @3$%

nenu theliyanu vaati meedha vaaganu.

thelisthe matladtha lekapothe, normuskoni kurchunta...ikkada shruthi kalipi chepthe nekemaina osthundemo...nakem raadhu. 

i learnt cricket just to see him play on ground...left watching when he left the team....i again resumed watching when he started playing for kolkata knight riders.

ipatiki news paper lo saurav pic vasthe...i feel happy to see him.

chaala e explanation? or saurav chappel episode kuda cheppala? 

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

sehwag was an amazing pick. he totally changed the way indian team batted. I still remember his first match against australia (not his debut, but come back after being dropped)

I used to see his name in newspapers sports section, heavy scorer in domestic etc. but i thought he's just another spinner basher, but he bashed everybody. made 58, and the shots were all super clean.

then he became god level for a while in the mid 00s. ganguly picked such an amazing player out of nowhere.

yes, he is the first cricketer I think to score 300 runs. He's amazing!

my vote for steve waugh, 1999 aussie team emi antha thopu kaadu in final. paki gallu aa rojullo one of the best teams with best bowling attack but tukku tukku ga vodipoyaru.

ganguly ki best team ledu bongu bhoshanam ani oka propaganda create chesaru. actually gangu got the best team ever, better than dhoni. aa team tho easy ga wc gelavachu but final lo vaadi chedastam valla odipoyi vacharu.

azharuddin and tendy captain ga vunnappudu asala team ey ledu, andaru bongulo players.

ganguly time lo Aussie team was the best of the best. southafrica too..

ippudu undey aussie, and south africa laaga kaadhu :giggle:

1 minute ago, sarita said:

yes, he is the first cricketer I think to score 300 runs. He's amazing!

sehwag was discarded by bcci, after trying him for a few matches initially.

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

ganguly time lo Aussie team was the best of the best. southafrica too..

ippudu undey aussie, and south africa laaga kaadhu :giggle:

yes, valla bowling aithe naa bhu naa bhav ane range lo vundedi. SA kuda kathi lanti team but WC gelavaledu badluck.