Best Captain

user789

Best Captain in Cricket  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

e dhoni gaadi sixes ki padi chastharu kaani...saurav sixes lo  super style untunde. team pressure meedha pettukoni ,last lo sarigga perform cheyalekapoyaadu. :(

avnu, may be cos he's a left-hander a style a veru

I like adam gilchrist too another left- handed batsam his style is also cool.

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

stop your bullshit.!! i dont have any need to comment in a thread i have no knowledge of! i was and i am an ardent follower of saurav ganguly.

i still follow him.he was the reason for me to learn cricket . i used to enjoy watching him bat and bowl as well.

and for you question who that asshole was ...here is the answer...it is ms dhobhi.

i felt devastated with the treatment he got in last days of his career...he dint even get a farewell. all this was due to the politics played by dhoni

oho dhoni meeda kopama..

first Sourav when was out of the team around 2005 is during Greg Chappell term. Then Dhoni is yet make his prescence felt and have such authority to keep sourav out of team.

Made a come back in 2006-07 but wasn't at his best and 2007 T20 won many youngters came in..Even Dravid lost his place from ODIs pretty much same time after sourav was out of ODI team his form dipped and was struggling in domestic tournaments also.

Team was planning to build for WC 2011 under dhoni.. 

But Under Sourav's leadership Indian Cricket Team got a major facelift.

1 hour ago, sarita said:

@3$% tanu Sourav fan kakapote tanaki 'NatWest' series gurinchi teliside kadu. I believe her.

I think she meant CSK fans andaru vachi tanani tidataru ani a name chepithe 😀

@3$%

1 hour ago, sarita said:

Ganguly assembled that best team himself. 'Yuvraj, Sehwag, kaif' were handpicked by Ganguly himself not BCCI.

Ganguly pushed for teams he want also during that time Jagmohan Dalmiya who was also from Bengal was in big force helped sourav.. So can't say Ganguly was against BCCI.

Mundu captains ki selection time lo no much preference they had to play with what squad selector's select. From around 2000 that changed captains also started being part of major decision making for team selection. 

1 hour ago, Ashtavakra said:

sehwag was an amazing pick. he totally changed the way indian team batted. I still remember his first match against australia (not his debut, but come back after being dropped)

I used to see his name in newspapers sports section, heavy scorer in domestic etc. but i thought he's just another spinner basher, but he bashed everybody. made 58, and the shots were all super clean.

then he became god level for a while in the mid 00s. ganguly picked such an amazing player out of nowhere.

Guess you are talking about match against AUS in  2000-01 at Bangalore after famous Test series win. He debuted against Pak in mohali if i am right in around 1999.

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

nenu theliyanu vaati meedha vaaganu.

thelisthe matladtha lekapothe, normuskoni kurchunta...ikkada shruthi kalipi chepthe nekemaina osthundemo...nakem raadhu. 

i learnt cricket just to see him play on ground...left watching when he left the team....i again resumed watching when he started playing for kolkata knight riders.

ipatiki news paper lo saurav pic vasthe...i feel happy to see him.

chaala e explanation? or saurav chappel episode kuda cheppala? 

Ok ok I like Sourav Dada... Wow.

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

exactly dhoni was encouraged by saurav in his initial days...last ki he backstabbed daada.

appudemo naaku young energetic kaavali..gun ki eduru nilchune dhammu unna youth kaavali annodu...ipudu vaadi age entha,? vaadiki ledha age?  retire avvali ani thelivi ledha vaadiki.

selfish cunning fellow vaadu.

@argadorn  

1 hour ago, sarita said:

kada, alanti unstable times lo Ganguly assembled that team and world cup final daka tesuku veladu.

Even Sachin was involved in fixing too(acc. to rumors). Going to world cup final itself is an achievement.

India WC win avakapoyna they won people's hearts again. Indians started watching cricket again too.

@3$%

47 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

aa wrist flicks aithe too good...match fixing tho name antha nasanam chesukunnadu, in a way bane trap chesaru vaadini antis,  tendy ni tappinchi.

Aah fixing time lone beebathsamayina form lo unde... Very good player.

33 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

oho dhoni meeda kopama..

first Sourav when was out of the team around 2005 is during Greg Chappell term. Then Dhoni is yet make his prescence felt and have such authority to keep sourav out of team.

Made a come back in 2006-07 but wasn't at his best and 2007 T20 won many youngters came in..Even Dravid lost his place from ODIs pretty much same time after sourav was out of ODI team his form dipped and was struggling in domestic tournaments also.

Team was planning to build for WC 2011 under dhoni.. 

But Under Sourav's leadership Indian Cricket Team got a major facelift.

dhoni meedha kopama, dhobhi ghat meedha kopama kadhu.

thats not the topic here...how did you conclude that ain't a fan of ganguly? just bcoz i couldnt name that dhobi's name? did anyone bring that topic here in this thread prior to me? if i have no idea abt cricket and saurav,why would i mention that "an asshole" is responsible for his dismissal from the team? 

naaku thelsu anukovadam lo thappu ledhu, naake anni thelsu anukovadam lo kuda pedhaga thappu ledhu...pakkana vallaki emi theleedhu anukovadam foolishness.

i vent out my stress n frustration through funny n silly posts that doesn't mean i 'm dumb!!