After ntr pk

futureofandhra

Just now, DrBeta said:

Who he marries, who he gives birth to, enduku va. Don't put fingers in their personal life and make Penta Penta.

amav6.gif?1368598266  

Just now, DrBeta said:

Who he marries, who he gives birth to, enduku va. Don't put fingers in their personal life and make Penta Penta.

That’s kaamam pulka . Bhajanapic -2 came, go and do bhajana

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ante in single line, emi cheyaledu, emi peekLedu...

mari alantodiki votlu veyadam deniki ra bujji

@Andriod_Halwa sare ra bujji .. pk enni movies chesadu andhariki thelusu ra bujji.. ni lanti valaki  A1gan gade manchiga kanipisthadu..

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Dammunna actor 

Jaggu gadu cm ayithey emi avunthadho telisi kooda locking horns 

Cbn tupuk waste in terms of speaking some things

Super PK 

PK cec dammunna actor

PK hec oopu unna actor

PK mec lekkaleni actor

PK 9th class @3$%

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

@Andriod_Halwa sare ra bujji .. pk enni movies chesadu andhariki thelusu ra bujji.. ni lantalki A1agan gade manchiga kanipisthadu..

Oh..so you mean if I criticize PK, then I will become default supporter of Jagan uh ? 

Where did I mention in this conversation about it ? 

Chudu kaka, disco chesthe point to point vundale...mee PK emi peekindayya ante Jagan gadi mida 31 cases anedi answer kaadu kada

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh..so you mean if I criticize PK, then I will become default supporter of Jagan uh ? 

Where did I mention in this conversation about it ? 

Chudu kaka, disco chesthe point to point vundale...mee PK emi peekindayya ante Jagan gadi mida 31 cases anedi answer kaadu kada

ok chicha... He is trying his best to place honest candidates so that they will do good for society (inthakante emi kavali society ki ).. PK doesn't have any dishonesty background.. so chances are high that he will do good job..

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

ok chicha... He is trying his best place honest candidates so that they will do good for society (inthakante emi kavali society ki ).. PK doesn't have any dishonesty background.. so chances are high that he will do good job..

Yes bro, he is trying his best to do justice to all 3 wives. Poonam kaur ?

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Yes bro, he is trying his best to do justice to all 3 wives. Poonam kaur ?

If he were to have had an affair when in office, then that would be punishable. Didn't the Supreme court rule out that it's not illegal to have an extramarital affair. What the fuck does that have anything to do with his work? 

Just now, DrBeta said:

If he were to have had an affair when in office, then that would be punishable. Didn't the Supreme court rule out that it's not illegal to have an extramarital affair. What the fuck does that have anything to do with his work? 

That’s commitment dude

Just now, DrBeta said:

@DrBeta  indhaka adigav kadha below the belt YSCRP batch comments enti ani.. i was talking about these stupid comments.

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Dammunna actor 

Jaggu gadu cm ayithey emi avunthadho telisi kooda locking horns 

Cbn tupuk waste in terms of speaking some things

Super PK 

Ori nayanooo, ninnati varaku kulasena antivi ga.... 

Idi mana @Sona_Parv002 vinte stroke vastadi