After ntr pk

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

@DrBeta  indhaka adigav kadha below the belt YSCRP batch comments enti ani.. i was talking about these stupid comments.

Who PK has an affair with should be none of our business. I don't know why that should bother anybody. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Who PK has an affair with should be none of our business. I don't know why that should bother anybody. 

Poonam kaur is cheated. That’s not personal.

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

Poonam kaur is cheated. That’s not personal.

Ok. We have no idea what happened, it's an allegation. We don't know anything. Besides, I understand women feel that a man should marry them if they have had sex, but he is legally not entitled to marry anyone unless he wishes to. Besides, if she was sexually abused, she can say so and do whatever is needed. Having said that she hasn't said anything so far and she suddenly says that he cheated her. These are allegations and only allegations. He is innocent until proven otherwise.

27 minutes ago, kittaya said:

PK cec dammunna actor

PK hec oopu unna actor

PK mec lekkaleni actor

PK 9th class @3$%

So what man 

Palaces vunnodu kooda cm kosam trying

18 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Ori nayanooo, ninnati varaku kulasena antivi ga.... 

Idi mana @Sona_Parv002 vinte stroke vastadi

Obviously man all parties kulam pichi

No debate needed on that

This is different topic

37 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ok. We have no idea what happened, it's an allegation. We don't know anything. Besides, I understand women feel that a man should marry them if they have had sex, but he is legally not entitled to marry anyone unless he wishes to. Besides, if she was sexually abused, she can say so and do whatever is needed. Having said that she hasn't said anything so far and she suddenly says that he cheated her. These are allegations and only allegations. He is innocent until proven otherwise.

Jaffas telling same thing about jagan cases from last 7-8 years.  No one proved till now and no one stopped allegations. bl@st

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Dammunna actor 

Jaggu gadu cm ayithey emi avunthadho telisi kooda locking horns 

Cbn tupuk waste in terms of speaking some things

Super PK 

Noti dhurusuthanam and vaaaakchaathuryam never were cbn's forte

Thera venuka raajakeeyalu chesevaadu speechlu danchaalsina avasaram ledhu

Cbn will retain power, kcr gifted it already 

49 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Jaffas telling same thing about jagan cases from last 7-8 years.  No one proved till now and no one stopped allegations. bl@st

Baa, don't twist my words. I am not talking about corruption. A pilla edo cheating case anindi. PK and poonam kaur gender reverse chesi, same situation lo thinking seyyi. If one person doesn't want to be married, there is nothing that you can do. It is not illegal to have a relationship outside of marriage. 

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Do not underestimate jaggu

Once he comes to power forget about opposition for 30 years

CBN already try chesadu opposition tokkeyalani, he used AP intelligence for that. 23 MLA's ni addagoluga tisukonaru. CBN is cover chesindi chalu, gurthupetuko CBN already did that. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

CBN already try chesadu opposition tokkeyalani, he used AP intelligence for that. 23 MLA's ni addagoluga tisukonaru. CBN is cover chesindi chalu, gurthupetuko CBN already did that. 

Haha 

Gov kulchesta Ani annadhi evaru

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

chal ra babu mee natakalu, tappu chesi kuda bukayinche rakalu meeru

Tappulu tg lo Mari dharmam 4 legs meedha vundhi ga

tenor.gif

• Haha 1