Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

57 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

doctor's advice tesukunava on hair supplements?

3 minutes ago, sarita said:

doctor's advice tesukunava on hair supplements?

Ledu I need to make an appointment to check my hormones and see if that’s the reason of my thinning hair 😔 

5 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Ledu I need to make an appointment to check my hormones and see if that’s the reason of my thinning hair 😔 

Yes, better to do that. I wouldn't risk consuming some random tablets everyday. vatiki side-effects untayi

did you use Biotin or Collagen hair products before, like shampoo and conditioner?

10 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

That's the way to do it no. Sontha vaidyam is not good in certain cases

Just now, sarita said:

😮 this is the 1st song NJ released after he started dating PC.

Danee dokku moham ki intha manchi song avasarama?? 

Miss world chesaru ante that’s because lots of international cosmetic companies are targeting 3 Rd world countries kabati they picked India to be great target that’s y lucky ga aa PC dhi finals lo wrong answer icchina ( they asked her who is ur fav person living alive ante mental dhi adhi batti pattina answer ‘ mother teresa’ ani vaggindhi still she won the crown ) 

but ee veeri gadu NiCk gadiki eam tikka kalam ... oooh actually ee jonas olu tella ollu kadu Italian ollu antha Richie richs kuda kadu ( oka jonas brother livelihood kosam construction 🔨 contractor ga pani chestadu... naku telisi jonas gade kosam atla itla rich , ee PC ni chusi edho goppa rich anukoni padesaddu I think that’s y fights started anukunta cause honeymoon phase ayipoyyi reality kicked in hehe 😂 

5 minutes ago, sarita said:

Yes, better to do that. I wouldn't risk consuming some random tablets everyday. vatiki side-effects untayi

did you use Biotin or Collagen hair products before, like shampoo and conditioner?

Prastutam True pure hair biotin system using ( shampoo / conditioner/ hair serum ) amazon lo undi good reviews , so far so good let’s see Asal apesthe eam avvudho .. also using skin hair and nails —mega food brand dhi 

nina ne collagen powder tried for the first time stomach upset lantive eam levu let’s see