Rasi phalalu

Kuyya

38 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

vaadu aa udhesham tho annado kani, ee vunty ke in seconds raashi big phalalu gurthuku vachai.. naughty aunty.

Adi chai bisket parody video 

11 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Inka hard work is overrated... bayata rikchaw puller or dishwashers chesedi hard work eee mari...@3$%

I never said hard-work is the only thing babay, ambition, perseverance, zeal, motivation Inka chaana unnayi. But avanni in your own hands. Luck gurunchi matladetappudu cheppa, read full thadu no.

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Adi chai bisket parody video 

ok nenu live and real anukunna

Just now, DrBeta said:

I never said hard-work is the only thing babay, ambition, perseverance, zeal, motivation Inka chaana unnayi. But avanni in your own hands.

avanni neeku unnay kaabatte, Palo Alto lo untunnav, Stanford ki roju 2 times velthunnav. bm.lol_.gif?1302961490

Just now, AlaElaAlaEla said:

avanni neeku unnay kaabatte, Palo Alto lo untunnav, Stanford ki roju 2 times velthunnav. bm.lol_.gif?1302961490

Lol two times ante raavadam povadam ani naaa telivi &^%

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I never said hard-work is the only thing babay, ambition, perseverance, zeal, motivation Inka chaana unnayi. But avanni in your own hands. Luck gurunchi matladetappudu cheppa, read full thadu no.

Let me place you in a third world country with no opportunities but full of ambition, perseverance, zeal, motivation

and I would like to see how you would progress

@3$%

26 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Let me place you in a third world country with no opportunities but full of ambition, perseverance, zeal, motivation

and I would like to see how you would progress

@3$%

You're missing the point here. The point is that, you can't attribute your failures to bad time. You need to work your way out of difficult times anedi na point. 

Mantralalu chintkaylu ralavi takkudu . if Rashi pahalu are really true . All person born in X rashi should go through it is itrally possible ?  there are people born from age 1 day to 90 year in each rashi , How will a 1 day old kid have a carrier ? How will a 90 year old will have a love life marrage chances ? How is Ambani will have effect if he is also born in same rashi . What about peopel dying in next 1 year thinking they will have the benifits of rashi phalalu . 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

You're missing the point here. The point is that, you can't attribute your failures to bad time. You need to work your way out of difficult times anedi na point. 

My point is you cannot get few things in your life irrespective of whatever zeal,etc things you have.Blaming bad time is upto individual but there are few things that cannot be obtained as things very dynamic

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

I am not blindly commenting on astrology. All I am saying is I fail and I am bound to fail in life. Life is not a cake walk. The best thing that you can do when you fail is get back on your feet and try again. Now why should I care about what impact the planets will have on my decisions? I am not going to base my decisions on the planets. I am going to base my decisions on myself. 

I don't believe in luck or good time as you call it, I believe that luck happens when opportunity meets hard work. 

vaana padutundi ivala godugu teeskellu ante I am bouund to fail in life annattu undi nuvvu cheppedi.. 

2vams4.gif

10 minutes ago, panipoori said:

My point is you cannot get few things in your life irrespective of whatever zeal,etc things you have.Blaming bad time is upto individual but there are few things that cannot be obtained as things very dynamic

Again it depends, aiming high is always good, but so is being realistic. But whatever happens with your life is your doing is what I am trying to say.

5 minutes ago, Ram32 said:

vaana padutundi ivala godugu teeskellu ante I am bouund to fail in life annattu undi nuvvu cheppedi.. 

2vams4.gif

Sure, I understand you feel strongly about this. I don't either deny or endorse astrology. What I am saying is irrespective of whatever planets do, people need to take decisions and take control of their lives.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Again it depends, there is a aim high is always good, but so is being realistic. But whatever happens with your life is your doing is what I am trying to say.

Ante kani few things are out of your control ani oppukova?