Rasi phalalu

Kuyya

Just now, DrBeta said:

I think people work the best when they are confident to do what they want to do, when they want to do. Manchi cheyadaniki correct time to panenti? Em cheyyalanukunna, cheyyatame kada

ya cheyachu man.. its good for a few things.. like for example ee 1 yr investments lo loss undachu ani cheptaru.. so it is upto you to decide.. 

rasi phalalu is only 50% of what "may" happen.. the rest 50% is ur dasha-antardasha and ur natal chart.. astrology is very complicated.. 

correct ga predict chesevallu undali first.. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Nee future ne chetillone undi, inkevari chetullo ledu. Kalalu kanatam veru, asayalu veru. It's as important to have a goal as it is to work for it. 

mana lanto scholars ela godava padadam deshaniki manchidi kadu 

leave it  

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

If you believe your future is in your hands, you will do what you want to do. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, and never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Image result for cat thumbs up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ram32 said:

ya cheyachu man.. its good for a few things.. like for example ee 1 yr investments lo loss undachu ani cheptaru.. so it is upto you to decide.. 

rasi phalalu is only 50% of what "may" happen.. the rest 50% is ur dasha-antardasha and ur natal chart.. astrology is very complicated.. 

correct ga predict chesevallu undali first.. 

Investment lo loss undakudadu ante, a stock ni study cheyyali, ante gani guddiga, time bavundi ani invest cheyakudadu. Adi chesaka kuda fail ayite, poyedemi ledu. Try again. Failure teaches us more than success can ever teach. 

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

mana lanto scholars ela godava padadam deshaniki manchidi kadu 

leave it  

It's ok. All I am saying is believe in yourself and your capability more than what the planets can do for you. 

Just now, LazyRohit said:

love da lodi GC vastundi e yr ani rasadu 😂😂 nadi PD 2015 Jun

vastundi emi national Interest waiver kinda  u never know 

u might invent something with 1Tn$$ potential 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Investment lo loss undakudadu ante, a stock ni study cheyyali, ante gani guddiga, time bavundi ani invest cheyakudadu. Adi chesaka kuda fail ayite, poyedemi ledu. Try again. Failure teaches us more than success can ever teach. 

annitiki kastam okkate saripodu dr mayya.. time kalisi ravali.. aa time factor predict chestundi adhi.. 

before you blindly comment on astrology.. u need to understand it first, try it out and then comment.. thats my suggestion..

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

vastundi emi national Interest waiver kinda  u never know 

u might invent something with 1Tn$$ potential 

Wow 😂 anta sudi vunte ikkada edo job enduku chestanu ea google CEO ayi dobbe vadini

Just now, Ram32 said:

annitiki kastam okkate saripodu dr mayya.. time kalisi ravali.. aa time factor predict chestundi adhi.. 

before you blindly comment on astrology.. u need to understand it first, try it out and then comment.. thats my suggestion..

I am not blindly commenting on astrology. All I am saying is I fail and I am bound to fail in life. Life is not a cake walk. The best thing that you can do when you fail is get back on your feet and try again. Now why should I care about what impact the planets will have on my decisions? I am not going to base my decisions on the planets. I am going to base my decisions on myself. 

I don't believe in luck or good time as you call it, I believe that luck happens when opportunity meets hard work. 

22 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

If you believe your future is in your hands, you will do what you want to do. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, and never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Haha badaru life lo anni nv anukunatu jaragavu.. chala suprises untay..

konni sarlu nv entha chedamu anukunna emi cheyalevu.. mark my words...@3$%

mari nee jeevitham nee chethilo unte indians evvaru leni dagara endulu unnav enduku bada padutunnav move to diff place tomorrow no...@3$%

pakkanodiki cheppe appudu matrame logics gurthuvasthayi..@3$%

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

you speak like a philosopher bro 

ade cheputunna in real terms they dont work ani 

it's not philosophy, it's your stupidity.

are you not even capable of taking your own life decisions?