Rasi phalalu

Kuyya

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

bro u look like  kid from Young sheldon series 

I hope u  understand that this entire world  runs on trust.

horoscopes are kind of blind institution we have to believe in.

In real world we love only magics no logics,   

The only sin in Mathology is being stupid.

39 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Rasi phalalu televu kani raashi phalalu aithe same alaane gummadikaya size lo unnai bro 

you mean Rashi gari phalaalu??

If you believe your future is in your hands, you will do what you want to do. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, and never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Just now, DrBeta said:

If you believe your future is in your hands, you will do what you want to do. There is never a wrong time to do the good thing. 

you speak like a philosopher bro 

ade cheputunna in real terms they dont work ani 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

you speak like a philosopher bro 

ade cheputunna in real terms they dont work ani 

I don't know what that means, your future is in your hands. I don't know what's wrong with that. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

If you believe your future is in your hands, you will do what you want to do. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. 

rashulu phalalu anedi weather forecast lantidi.. some ppl wud like to know when it rains in the next 1 yr.. ala anuko

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know what that means, your future is in your hands. I don't know what's wrong with that. 

ade cheputunna mana future mana chetillo ledu 

evado chetillo undi ani na future an chetilo undi unte  nenu  PM avvali anukunta kani RAGA enduku kavalai anukunta 

Just now, Ram32 said:

rashulu phalalu anedi weather forecast lantidi.. some ppl wud like to know when it rains in the next 1 yr.. ala anuko

I think people work the best when they are confident to do what they want to do, when they want to do. Manchi cheyadaniki correct time to panenti? Em cheyyalanukunna, cheyyatame kada

Just now, kevinUsa said:

ade cheputunna mana future mana chetillo ledu 

evado chetillo undi ani na future an chetilo undi unte  nenu  PM avvali anukunta kani RAGA enduku kavalai anukunta 

Nee future ne chetillone undi, inkevari chetullo ledu. Kalalu kanatam veru, asayalu veru. It's as important to have a goal as it is to work for it.