PK- Mayawati

Sizzler

Pawan talks about TELUGU PRIDE and fight against the North dominance. Then why bend over for Mayawati?

Pawan talks about anti Corruption. Then why ally with the MOST CORRUPT EX CM (aka Mayawati) of the Nation?

Just admit you allied for votes , affect YCP’s Votebank and move on like a typical politician instead of projecting yourself as modern & ideal politician. 

13 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Pawan talks about TELUGU PRIDE and fight against the North dominance. Then why bend over for Mayawati?

Pawan talks about anti Corruption. Then why ally with the MOST CORRUPT EX CM (aka Mayawati) of the Nation?

Just admit you allied for votes , affect YCP’s Votebank and move on like a typical politician instead of projecting yourself as modern & ideal politician. 

bend over endi ra.. nee okko post tho nuvventha erri pookhu nakodukovo artham avtondi.. 

11 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Fan is using bihari for advises(PK team) from long time by paying so much money. So it is not shame for telugu folks? 

Cycle is getting bengal/delhi/kasmeer folks for campain? 30 yrs industry need north folks and tiny district level state people for telugu election? No confidence on his own pride?

Pawan don't need north folks at all. But to show the support and giving feel for 'badugu balaheena vargaalu',  got maaya. 

Sonia, Advaani, Indiraa - remember all our folks did namaskaar to them.

All political folks are in corruption, deedi, maya, abdulla, chandra, raja... everyone.

At least for acting or photo purpose, cycle or fan leaders could bend to a 'badugu balaheena vargaala' person? can you even think of that?

So the conclusion is fan and cycle are considering Pawan as a threat to them. Still we don't know that until the election/result.

12 minutes ago, BhagBhagDKBose said:

bend over endi ra.. nee okko post tho nuvventha erri pookhu nakodukovo artham avtondi.. 

You can have a discussion without being abusive. I will leave it upto you. 

Why talk about fight against  North dominance but making an alliance with a North leader with hardly any existence in the state anedhi Na uddesam. 

6 minutes ago, jays02 said:

Fan is using bihari for advises(PK team) from long time by paying so much money. So it is not shame for telugu folks? 

Cycle is getting bengal/delhi/kasmeer folks for campain? 30 yrs industry need north folks and tiny district level state people for telugu election? No confidence on his own pride?

Pawan don't need north folks at all. But to show the support and giving feel for 'badugu balaheena vargaalu',  got maaya. 

Sonia, Advaani, Indiraa - remember all our folks did namaskaar to them.

All political folks are in corruption, deedi, maya, abdulla, chandra, raja... everyone.

At least for acting or photo purpose, cycle or fan leaders could bend to a 'badugu balaheena vargaala' person? can you even think of that?

So the conclusion is fan and cycle are considering Pawan as a threat to them. Still we don't know that until the election/result.

I respect your thoughts. Nothing wrong in being allied with North leaders or touching the feet of her. Just saying why double standards ani. 

Just now, Sizzler said:

You can have a discussion without being abusive. I will leave it upto you. 

Why talk about fight against  North dominance but making an alliance with a North leader with hardly any existence in the state anedhi Na uddesam. 

bendover is a derogatory term.. watch ur words if u want me to be decent.. 

1 minute ago, BhagBhagDKBose said:

bendover is a derogatory term.. watch ur words if u want me to be decent.. 

I have said my intentions in using that word. If it hurts you, I won’t mind changing it. But why are you being personally abusive...this is just a mere discussion. 

most corrupt cm a ? Lallu kante na ? Jaya lalith kante na? kcr kante na ? cbn kante na ? didi kante na ?

proofs unnaya leka inko solla ? oka ada dani kallu pattukunnadu ane kadha e badha, oka sc ame kallu pattukunandu ane kadha e badha!

Uttaradi ahankaram mida poratam ante andaru northies cheddollu ana ?

Tellollu racism chupincharu ante Lincoln kuda racist ana ?

sollu...sodhi..chetta cheppamante manollu mast cheptaru

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I have said my intentions in using that word. If it hurts you, I won’t mind changing it. But why are you being personally abusive...this is just a mere discussion. 

changing because someone is hurt kaadu.. changing because u r wrong..

bending over is an insult and rude.. when u insult someone dont expect everyone to react according to how u want..