PK- Mayawati

Sizzler

15 minutes ago, jays02 said:

Fan is using bihari for advises(PK team) from long time by paying so much money. So it is not shame for telugu folks? 

Cycle is getting bengal/delhi/kasmeer folks for campain? 30 yrs industry need north folks and tiny district level state people for telugu election? No confidence on his own pride?

Pawan don't need north folks at all. But to show the support and giving feel for 'badugu balaheena vargaalu',  got maaya. 

Sonia, Advaani, Indiraa - remember all our folks did namaskaar to them.

All political folks are in corruption, deedi, maya, abdulla, chandra, raja... everyone.

At least for acting or photo purpose, cycle or fan leaders could bend to a 'badugu balaheena vargaala' person? can you even think of that?

So the conclusion is fan and cycle are considering Pawan as a threat to them. Still we don't know that until the election/result.

ehe cover drive lu chesindi chalu, nationalist agenda tho vellithe mileage vasthadi ani telise mayawati ni rangam lo ki dimparu, lekapothe Mayawati PM endi, adi pakka election stunt, Mamata Banerjee urukuntada , nene PM antunnadi mamata, meke clarity ledu, so dont do this gimmicks

nobody is considering Jana Sena as threat to YCP or TDP.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

ehe cover drive lu chesindi chalu, nationalist agenda tho vellithe mileage vasthadi ani telise mayawati ni rangam lo ki dimparu, lekapothe Mayawati PM endi, adi pakka election stunt, Mamata Banerjee urukuntada , nene PM antunnadi mamata, meke clarity ledu, so dont do this gimmicks

nobody is considering Jana Sena as threat to YCP or TDP.

Last election, everyone said, fan is in full swing. But the result is favor to cycle with little bit difference in vote percentage. 

In these 5 years, both cycle and fan openly agreed that Pawan is the reason for their fate. Later, they changed it. lol.

Many assembly seats are in tight fight now, even 1000 votes going to Glass will change the fate of that assembly seat. Same thing happened in 2014. They know that clearly. 

Janasena valla evaru affect ayyaru anedhi after elections telustundhi.. All depends on if they split more anti incumbency votes or the vote bank of TDP from last elections. My point is why preach one thing but follow other.  He allied with Mayawati for votes and to hurt YCP. He didn’t seem to care about the corruption of Mayawati and also her being a North leader. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

He allied with Mayawati for votes and to hurt YCP.

Are you agreeing that it will hurt? I don't believe that till result. Everyone has double standard, no worry.

Just now, jays02 said:

Are you agreeing that it will hurt? I don't believe that till result. Everyone has double standard, no worry.

I assume the intentions behind his alliance with Mayawati are 1) Short Term- Try to eat into YCP vote bank in 2019 elections and 2) Long term - Try to get closer to that votebank for 2024 elections. 

I don’t think this alliance will hurt YCP in 2019. Contest will turn into YCP vs TDP in those constituencies and doesn’t help JS to build the cadre in those places.