TDP lose OR YCP lose ayithe

Kamarao65657

Just now, panipoori said:

Move out of the country?? I'm still an Indian citizen pichi pulka! Why would they do that?

@3$%

Even if you move to a different state for college or job, they don't add your name to the list. They remove names from the list if you move out. This year they removed a lot of names in my constituency stating this reason. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• psycopk

• caesar

• panipoori

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Naa name kooda undi inka voter list lo..

My name was never added in the first place. The first time I could vote is in 2014 and I was not living in India then. So ledu. I specifically found out, electoral list kosam intiki vachinappudu. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Even if you move to a different state for college or job, they don't add your name to the list. They remove names from the list if you move out. This year they removed a lot of names in my constituency stating this reason. 

Official ga aa statements vaste post here..

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Official ga aa statements vaste post here..

They removed my parent's vote this year. Even though they were living there. I don't know why. My dad could still vote, showing his aadhar card but my mom couldn't. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Official ga cheppatle, lekkalakosam intiki vachinappudu add cheyaru perlu.

Same was with my mom, she couldn't vote!! Neverthless I don't think you would be removed once you register as a voter

Just now, panipoori said:

Same was with my mom, she couldn't vote!! Neverthless I don't think you would be removed once you register as a voter

Yes, but they never registered my name when they came to write down the names in 2014. 

51 minutes ago, Kamarao65657 said:

yeah nenu 1998 lo Vja ki vellinappudu maa friend valla intiki vella... nenu hall lo kurchunna... his Grandma called him into Kitchen and asking "Vallu emitlu" andi.. and in the middle our discussion, his Father came and asked me "whats your name" .. I said "Ramana" (fake name used here).. he said full name cheppu.. I said I will not tell and came out of their Home. 

motham caste fanatics untaru akkada

konni villages lo aithe inka ghoram...ooru ooru motham oke samajika vargam vallu untaru...just imagine if you go in such places ....full bullying and discrimination at peaks untadi