TDP lose OR YCP lose ayithe

Kamarao65657

Just now, caesar said:

you saying about castes and stuff...is like Jaganaal Reddy talking about Avineethi and Nijaayithi.....

Inkoka ID vunda ??? 

See boss, keeping our political allifilations and caste affiliations aside, why don’t you just criticize or troll or support the issues or topics ? 

Niku chepalsina avasaram naku ledu, kani nee lantodu healthy discussion lo participate chesthe a discussion inka healthy ga vuntadi...!! More constructive criticism and more discussions are less harmful my friend 

ledu kadu nenu inthe, nenu evani ayya ki vinanu ante go ahead.!!! 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• psycopk

• caesar

• panipoori

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kamarao65657 said:

Thank you @psyc0pk Annayya... I will remind you again when this guy uses caste... I will see if you will ban this guy... 

G la dammnte ban cheyraa vinni..Related image

5 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Practically speaking yes bro.

Anthaaa media hadavidi. Ground level lo anta cinema ledhu. Ivala reppu election oddifothe next election suskundam anne opika led..andhuke ee hadavidi from all parties 

21 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Bokka le lafangi gadu bodi gaditho kalisi he also called for it.. no other choice ...

Judge gaditho call chepinchadu anta kada CBN gadu vote for note case lo braces_1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Inkoka ID vunda ??? 

See boss, keeping our political allifilations and caste affiliations aside, why don’t you just criticize or troll or support the issues or topics ? 

Niku chepalsina avasaram naku ledu, kani nee lantodu healthy discussion lo participate chesthe a discussion inka healthy ga vuntadi...!! More constructive criticism and more discussions are less harmful my friend 

ledu kadu nenu inthe, nenu evani ayya ki vinanu ante go ahead.!!! 

again musugu maatalu....nuvvu entha chinchukunaa nee gurunchi andariki thelsu.....i have had seen lot of posts of yours abusing others......i know when to be healthy and whom to pull the leg....u ask your people to vote for Jaganaal Reddy....rather preaching

Just now, DrBeta said:

My point precisely, you are living in a bubble. 

Why criticize me? We dont have the exact same lifes and experiences.  My opinion is based on my experiences and your opinions are based on your experiences. You are entitled to yours and I'm entitled to mine..

3 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Hyd lo thakkuva. Outskirts and districts lo untadi. However it's no where compared to AP

I am not from Hyderabad. And no I was never asked for caste or anything, pretty much never. Most people don't ask or talk about it. I actually don't know which caste I am from, I think I am a hybrid. 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Why criticize me? We dont have the exact same lifes and experiences.  My opinion is based on my experiences and your opinions are based on your experiences. You are entitled to yours and I'm entitled to mine..

Sure, I am not generalizing. I am just saying that don't assume people in TG care about it. 

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Hyd lo thakkuva. Outskirts and districts lo untadi. However it's no where compared to AP

yeah nenu 1998 lo Vja ki vellinappudu maa friend valla intiki vella... nenu hall lo kurchunna... his Grandma called him into Kitchen and asking "Vallu emitlu" andi.. and in the middle our discussion, his Father came and asked me "whats your name" .. I said "Ramana" (fake name used here).. he said full name cheppu.. I said I will not tell and came out of their Home. 

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Caste feelings anevi desham antha edichinayi...kani Hyderabad lo everyday life lo caste rarely has any place. Everyone are busy and occupied with their lives making a place for themselves, caste antava...not just hyderabad but any major metro city la caste anedi now doesn’t matter much...

TG lo kuda rural villages and country side vuntadi caste affiliations, anthe kani discrimination koncham takuva ne...starting 90’s, gradual ga taggipoindi..caste feeling ki and discrimination ki thin difference vundi...adi ardam ayinollaki tekustadi...lenollu itle edichi sastuntaru

2 minutes ago, caesar said:

again musugu maatalu....nuvvu entha chinchukunaa nee gurunchi andariki thelsu.....i have had seen lot of posts of yours abusing others......i know when to be healthy and whom to pull the leg....u ask your people to vote for Jaganaal Reddy....rather preaching

Hmm...sare po..nee karma..!!! 

Mana gurinchi andariki telsu...

Show me one post where I have abused anyone personally ! I bet you won’t...I don’t do personal abusing like you do, I stick to the discussion..

Anyway, continue your rant...

manchiki pothe sanchi potadi ani oorike analedu...