TDP lose OR YCP lose ayithe

Kamarao65657

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Caste feelings anevi desham antha edichinayi...kani Hyderabad lo everyday life lo caste rarely has any place. Everyone are busy and occupied with their lives making a place for themselves, caste antava...not just hyderabad but any major metro city la caste anedi now doesn’t matter much...

TG lo kuda rural villages and country side vuntadi caste affiliations, anthe kani discrimination koncham takuva ne...starting 90’s, gradual ga taggipoindi..caste feeling ki and discrimination ki thin difference vundi...adi ardam ayinollaki tekustadi...lenollu itle edichi sastuntaru

caste hatrdedness ani kooda inkoti untaadhi , adhi start chesindhi YSrrr and Continued by jagnaal Reddy and co....

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• psycopk

• caesar

• panipoori

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, caesar said:

caste hatrdedness ani kooda inkoti untaadhi , adhi start chesindhi YSrrr and Continued by jagnaal Reddy and co....

Hehe..! Go ahead...

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

No. 

See nuvvu rao ani last name vntene andaru oke caste ankunnav!! you still think CBN and pawan kalyan are same caste so I don't think it's a topic you can discuss about with anyone

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Caste feelings anevi desham antha edichinayi...kani Hyderabad lo everyday life lo caste rarely has any place. Everyone are busy and occupied with their lives making a place for themselves, caste antava...not just hyderabad but any major metro city la caste anedi now doesn’t matter much...

TG lo kuda rural villages and country side vuntadi caste affiliations, anthe kani discrimination koncham takuva ne...starting 90’s, gradual ga taggipoindi..caste feeling ki and discrimination ki thin difference vundi...adi ardam ayinollaki tekustadi...lenollu itle edichi sastuntaru

+1 HYD lo picha lite but outskirts and villages lo feeling untadi but not discrimination.. AP lo feeling plus discrimination kooda untadi especially Krishna GNTR your caste decides everything like who you hang out with etc..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hmm...sare po..nee karma..!!! 

Mana gurinchi andariki telsu...

Show me one post where I have abused anyone personally ! I bet you won’t...I don’t do personal abusing like you do, I stick to the discussion..

Anyway, continue your rant...

manchiki pothe sanchi potadi ani oorike analedu...

dont worry...we are not fool to simply give sarcastic comments on every tOm Dickk and Haary......evaritho etha maatladaali anedhi based your history ur posts ur abusive nature towards some communites and people....lets prove each toher after elections....if required (Since u have asked to show ur posts.)....elections time full busy.....poyi 2 gm gold ki packets kattuko po...

Just now, panipoori said:

See nuvvu rao ani last name vntene andaru oke caste ankunnav!! you still think CBN and pawan kalyan are same caste so I don't think it's a topic you can discuss about with anyone

Yes, I assumed that toka is caste. I am not saying that I know about castes. I am just saying that you don't see it much in TG. People don't just vote for someone because they are of that caste or anything like that. It pretty much never comes up in conversational topics. It's even considered rude to talk about it. 

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Kāpu literally means cultivator or agriculturist in Telugu.[3] Various subgroups of kapus branched off into separate communities in the post-Kakatiya period (Velamas, Panta Kapus and Pakanati Kapus—both of whom got labelled Reddys, and Kapus of Kammanadu—eventually labelled Kammas).

Source: wiki

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

+1 HYD lo picha lite but outskirts and villages lo feeling untadi but not discrimination.. AP lo feeling plus discrimination kooda untadi especially Krishna GNTR your caste decides everything like who you hang out with etc..

No. I am from a small town and I never heard of it. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Yes, I assumed that toka is caste. I am not saying that I know about castes. I am just saying that you don't see it much in TG. People don't just vote for someone because they are of that caste or anything like that. It pretty much never comes up in conversational topics. It's even considered rude to talk about it. 

Lol..I think you sshould stop generalizing based on your experiences...people do vote that way or there are atleast sections of people who vote that way and you cannot stop that..

Rude aa? ekkada? mee intlo rules TG state mottaniki antakadtunnava?

@3$%

5 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

this is the problem with some particular groups and co........Krishna was communist place way before.,,,,,sollu  cheppaku....inka seema sanagthi andariki thelsu...dhaani gurnchi cheppu....patel patwaari in telangana//// ???

out of total 52 seats 33 are given to one particualr community,...oorikiey Krishna, Guntur enduku...look at kadapa, kurnool, Nellore, East and west godavari districts....

inka inka pedha pathivrathal laagaa dont act..people know the stuff....

Just now, panipoori said:

Lol..I think you sshould stop generalizing based on your experiences...people do vote that way or there are atleast sections of people who vote that way and you cannot stop that..

@3$%

So you are telling me that you don't think it's rude to ask someone their caste? Wow! 

2 minutes ago, panipoori said:

@3$%

And really unless someone has toka, you can't tell someone's caste. So how can you tell that someone is voting for someone based on their caste?

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

So you are telling me that you don't think it's rude to ask someone their caste? Wow! 

Where did I say that? show me that statement ? This is what you understand from what I said?

LoL.1q