• DrBeta

• psycopk

• caesar

• panipoori

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Last warning samara dont refer to any caste

Thank you @psyc0pk Annayya... I will remind you again when this guy uses caste... I will see if you will ban this guy... 

Just now, user789 said:

1 is PK's lucky number anta..He's aiming for 1..

1 vasthe he will think he won...

same like movies...below avg actor but fans are crazy abt him...not all ppl in the world are smart...

He will win one in every constituency. 

6 minutes ago, caesar said:

@psyc0pk samara just look it at...they have mentioned the castee

Mentioning the caste and critiscing using the caste are two different things...!! If you know the difference between it, you wouldn’t need multiple ID’s.

1 minute ago, Kamarao65657 said:

Thank you @psyc0pk Annayya... I will remind you again when this guy uses caste... I will see if you will ban this guy... 

He referred to caste in the other thread, I will tag you in it. 

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

TG lo kuda Vntadi but less compared to andhra

Nenu perigina areas Kokapet to Chevella full Reddy feeling untadi.. look at the names of Chevella MP candidate contestants for the last 30 years.. but yes compared to AP konchem takkuvane. Honestly only one major caste TG lo so anta friction undadu.. vere castes unna number anta ekkuva undadu..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Mentioning the case and critiscing using the caste are two different things...!! If you know the difference between it, you wouldn’t need multiple ID’s.

Enduku sami .. dani no mentioning of caste is required

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Mentioning the case and critiscing using the caste are two different things...!! If you know the difference between it, you wouldn’t need multiple ID’s.

you saying about castes and stuff...is like Jaganaal Reddy talking about Avineethi and Nijaayithi.....

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

vidisey bhaijaan.. ye tho naukar aadmi hein... usko ye patha hue tho uske leader ko kaiku support kartha.. 

Just now, psycopk said:

Enduku sami .. dani no mentioning of caste is required

Bro i shall not be using sarcastic stuff of castes, but i have many other does.....so just u have upright on taking action on others as well.....

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Nenu perigina areas Kokapet to Chevella full Reddy feeling untadi.. look at the names of Chevella MP candidate contestants for the last 30 years..

No, me too from TG, no one gives a sh-it about caste. I don't know the difference between most castes. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

No, me too from TG, no one gives a sh-it about caste. I don't know the difference between most castes. 

You are entitled to your opinion..

1 minute ago, caesar said:

Bro i shall not be using sarcastic stuff of castes, but i have many other does.....so just u have upright on taking action on others as well.....

Ani ban aaipotai.. no doubt in that