US ki paisal kosam tappa vere reasons valla ochinollu come here

DrBeta

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I hate cats

They are all just animals and no reason to love some and hate others. There should be no bias. The comment also has dogs and other animal pics.

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

I’m s.orry but this is the s.hit topic because MONEY rules and not everyone admits or realizes. Those who say money is not the reason can go back right away? No, they come up with other reasons, there isn’t any life in India for the matter of fact if money is not the reason?

Money is a bonus you get for all the cut-throat hard work, break-neck risks and extreme sacrifices you make in the process. It's not a bed of roses - there are many side-effects, too!

8 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

They are all just animals and no reason to love some and hate others. There should be no bias. The comment also has dogs and other animal pics.

I don't know if I would treat them all the same. Can't generalize but usually introverts like cats and extroverts like dogs. 

13 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I am sure the feeling is mutual. 

naa deggara dog vundi, persian cat or bengal cat ni techukundam anukuntunna rendu kalisi vuntay antava leda aaharam aipotada naa malamute ki.

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know if I would treat them all the same. Can't generalize but usually introverts like cats and extroverts like dogs. 

2 nachakapote??

1 minute ago, tittiemaster said:

naa deggara dog vundi, persian cat or bengal cat ni techukundam anukuntunna rendu kalisi vuntay antava leda aaharam aipotada naa malamute ki.

If you get two cats better to get them at the same time, not all cats get along. They might fight for dominance more than food. I will suggest to see how they get along first before getting another one.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:36 PM, DrBeta said:

Mostly correct but I’ve seen the opposite a lot as well! However, "hate" is a strong word for animals for no fault of theirs.

I like and prefer cats because they are so easy to care for, they are independent, they are hours of fun and they are always squeaky clean!

I love dogs too (I had a puppy in the past) but I won't be able to do justice to them and give a good life as no one is at my home to walk them outside and care for them during the day.

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

Correct! However, "hate" is a strong word for animals for no fault of theirs.

I like and prefer cats because they are so easy to care for, they are independent, they are hours of fun and they are always squeaky clean!

I love dogs too (I had a puppy in the past) but I won't be able to do justice to them and give a good life as no one is at my home to walk them outside and care for them during the day.

+1 cats ki aa caring akkarledu.

5 minutes ago, tittiemaster said:

I've seen many cats and dogs living together and play along well. Just learn how to introduce them slowly and gradually to each other - Google and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, tittiemaster said:

+1 cats ki aa caring akkarledu.

You could leave a cat at home with food, water and litter, go out of town for 4 days and return and the cat is just fine by herself.

3 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

You could leave a cat at home with food, water and litter, go out of town for 4 days and return and the cat is just fine by herself.

My cats are too needy. I would never do that. I give them frozen raw food from treats unleashed twice a day and wet food from PetSmart once a day. They are very picky about their food. They are spoiled.