****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, reality said:

Rofl dude... classic aa...

Body-line bowling (helmet leni rojullo) introduce chesina goppa vallu.. classic ki synonym, wow.

appatlo with in rules baa...inka sportsmanship antaava adhi ee team paatinchindhi ganuka

1 minute ago, reality said:

Rofl dude... classic aa...

Body-line bowling (helmet leni rojullo) introduce chesina goppa vallu.. classic ki synonym, wow.

That's just a ploy & may be few incidents here and there even Australia many such things...Move one see it as a game.

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

appatlo with in rules baa...inka sportsmanship antaava adhi ee team paatinchindhi ganuka

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

That's just a ploy & may be few incidents here and there even Australia many such things...Move one see it as a game.

Cricket related kadhu... but for obvious reasons, being an Indian. While I appreciate the quality of current England team, I don’t support them to win...

93406370.gif

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Cricket related kadhu... but for obvious reasons, being an Indian. While I appreciate the quality of current England team, I don’t support them to win...

93406370.gif

Thats what i am saying i can see you looking it more from general hatredness for reasons...

17 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Thats what i am saying i can see you looking it more from general hatredness for reasons...

idi common kada, manaki nachnadi eadi ayina ante 

adi politics ayina, movies ayina, cricket ayina, ala blind ga hate sestham

JAI BALAYYA Kontekurradu

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

idi common kada, manaki nachnadi eadi ayina ante 

adi politics ayina, movies ayina, cricket ayina, ala blind ga hate sestham

JAI BALAYYA Kontekurradu

Vachhadayya england citizen... Rofl Nakka.

22 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I know that’s what you are saying. But I still have my own reservations. Swaary, I can’t follow your free advice... @3$%

'They can do what they want' - Morgan won't do a Kohli if fans heckle Smith, Warner

"Just because two guys have been punished, served their punishment and returned to play, it doesn't mean they will be accepted back into the cricket community straight away. It will take time"Eoin Morgan

MS Dhoni Fans Troll Sachin Tendulkar For His Remarks After Afghanistan Match

Updated: 25 June 2019 13:02 IST

Sachin Tendulkar also suggested Team India lacked positive intent in their batting against Afghanistan at the World Cup 2019 match.

Samrat Chakraborty
Read Time : 2-Min

•  
  •  
  •  

MS Dhoni Fans Troll Sachin Tendulkar For His Remarks After Afghanistan Match

MS Dhoni fans did not even spare cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar© AFP

MS Dhoni fans did not even spare cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar and trolled him over his remarks about the former India skipper following the World Cup 2019 clash with Afghanistan. Sachin Tendulkar was critical of MS Dhoni's 52-ball 28 runs which slowed the run-rate for India. Sachin Tendulkar also suggested MS Dhoni's partnership with Kedar Jadhav was slow and they lacked positive intent. However, MS Dhoni fans were quick to defend their icon and didn't spare Tendulkar for his comments. India managed to pull off a win, though Afghanistan ran them ragged right till the last over of the match.

"I felt slightly disappointed, it could have been much better. I was also not happy with the partnership between Kedar and Dhoni, it was very slow. We batted 34 overs of spin bowling and scored 119 runs. This was one area where we didn't look comfortable at all. There was no positive intent," Tendulkar was quoted as saying by India Today.

Tendulkar's comments did not go among Dhoni's fans which opened up several comparisons between both the cricketers.

Interestingly, some fans also compared Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni's biopics.

Check out the fan's tweets to defend MS Dhoni here:

Sachin 2003 WC runs
673 runs

Ms Dhoni 2007, 2011, 2015, till afg match
597 runs

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

1) audience watching
MS Dhoni : The untold story

2) audience watching
Sachin: A billion dreams

The same man that won you the World Cup which you couldn't win in your whole career with one of the best Indian players around. Sachin acting like he was some big hitter, man used to struggle in his 90s. Someone should pull up his strike rate when he's been in the 90s🤦🏽‍♂️ #Dhoni🐐

Dhoni has not been in the best of form at World Cup 2019. He has notched up the scores of 28, 1, 27 and 34 in the tournament.

Despite his poor run with the bat, Dhoni's ability to read the game and guide the bowlers accordingly makes him the go-to man of the Indian cricket team.

Dhoni, featuring in his fourth World Cup, has amassed over 10,500 ODI runs at an average of 50.18. He also holds the highest score of an unbeaten 183 and records 10 centuries and 71 half-centuries to his name.

https://sports.ndtv.com/world-cup-2019/ms-dhoni-fans-troll-sachin-tendulkar-for-his-remarks-after-afghanistan-match-2058872?pfrom=home-topstories

@MRI @Kool_SRG @Kontekurradu